By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii American sales pwn PS3 worldwide sales!

PS3 fanboys are clearly upset by this fact.

Around the Network

it being a joke....of course they are in the same market..hell i dont even own a ps3 just a wii60

Maybe knowing your console is 1st in the console war will the numb the pain of it having the lowest quality games?

Metacritic doesn't lie

PS3 has 84 80% games, 10 90% games

Wii has 41 80% games, 8 90% games

have fun knowing your console is winning, i'll have fun with my games

Well if we are playing this game....the PS3 sold more consoles in one month (last month) than the 360 has managed in its entire lifetime in japan....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

coolestguyever said:

Your first lesson in Videogames Industry 101.

To the winner, goes the spoils (of shovelware).  To the winner + cheapest to develop for, goes even more shovelware.  Were you not around during the PS2 era? 

Even still, that doesn't take away from the quality titles the Wii does have to offer. 

Around the Network

Damn some really bitter PS3 owners in this thread. And the thread hasn't even started going yet. Imagine what it'll be like when it has like 100 posts. Even worse still imagine what the thread about wii's others' sales surpassing ww sales of PS3 will be like. That's bound to happen soon. Will be an interesting thread.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

While this is completely true and shocking...
If there was no such thing as an Xbox360, I'd have a ps3 as is now over a Wii any day of the week.

As a 360 owner...PS3 becomes somewhat unecessary.

colonelstubbs said:
Well if we are playing this game....the PS3 sold more consoles in one month (last month) than the 360 has managed in its entire lifetime in japan....

Hu? On drugs?

360 has around 800 000 units sold and the PS3 has never managed to do that number in 1 month i Japan.

Predictions for 2009:

360: 39-42 PS3: 31-34 Wii: 67-70

Future projection

Wii will hit 100 million before christmas 2010 (made december 2008)

NDS Family will have sold and shipped more then PS2 at the end of 2009 (made january 2009)

awesome,

hope this doesnt turn into a war

PalmiNio said:
colonelstubbs said:

Hu? On drugs?

360 has around 800 000 units sold and the PS3 has never managed to do that number in 1 month i Japan.

I guess he is talking about ww sales of the PS3. But it still is stupid fanboy-stuff. Nobody in this thread talked about the Xbox360 but he has to bring it up, just to satisfy his ego. Well it is amusing that he found something at all. We all know the Xbox360 is not big in japan, but it is doing better than expected. Something you can not say about the PS3. But hey, this thread is about the Wii kicking the PS3s butt.

Are there still fanboys that think PS3 will outsell Wii worldwide?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...