By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii American sales pwn PS3 worldwide sales!

Wow, these PS3fanboys need to get laid. Someone shit in their food because theyre pissed. Automatically going on the defencive, its humorous.

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
Wow, these PS3fanboys need to get laid. Someone shit in their food because theyre pissed. Automatically going on the defencive, its humorous.

I'm pretty sure you would be on the defensive too if someone shat all over your choise of console, so don't act all holier than thou.

With a username like Voltaire, I would have expected you to at least have learned something from him.

Unless it's short for Caberet Voltaire, that is.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Wow, some of these excuses in defense of the Sony brand bring me back to when the Wii and PS3 first launched. Good Times.

Nintendo dominates, and Nintendo not only dominates but it makes copious amounts of money while dominating.

You can try and say the PS3 and Wii aren't in the same market, but if Sony has any hope of their ever being a PS4 you better believe Sony better figure out how to get into the Wii's market fast.

lol, i saw this topic and thought "hmm interesting should be some funny reading in here"

and then while reading through first few pages thinking seemed like already read this. And then look at dates and see that probably true.

But DAMN was it all worth it to see what divwilson50 bumped this topic to post. man best post of this thread, well deserved laugh

What a shame for ps3.

Now only left 360 to compete with Wii.

Around the Network

Here's what I don't get about this thread. There's a whole thread with the premise of bashing the PS3. Then, a couple PS3 fans defend it (albeit by attacking the Wii, but the PS3 was attacked first). Then, Wii fans attack PS3 fans mercilessly because one or two people bothered to defend their system.

Who the hell do you guys think you are? It's a serious question. You have all proved my point in the most brutal fashion of just how condescending some of the Nintendo fans on this forum have become.

I bet I could easily find more Nintendo fans in this thread insulting Sony fans than Sony fans actually complaining or being bitter. Many of you need to just grow up. I am sick of having to deal with Wii fans who think they're better than everyone else and HD fans who senselessly bash the Wii.

I reiterate, grow up.

Kenology said:
coolestguyever said:

Your first lesson in Videogames Industry 101.

To the winner, goes the spoils (of shovelware).  To the winner + cheapest to develop for, goes even more shovelware.  Were you not around during the PS2 era? 

Even still, that doesn't take away from the quality titles the Wii does have to offer. 

What does shovelware have to do with this?

Shovelware does not subtract from the amount of quality games. The PS1/PS2 had loads of shovelware and it had the greatest amount of quality games by far.

Anyway, what is the point of this thread? It is unhealthy the happiness people get over the sales of their console and/or the sales of the console they hate for some reason.

Spankey said:
Voltaire said:

I'm pretty sure you would be on the defensive too if someone shat all over your choise of console, so don't act all holier than thou.

With a username like Voltaire, I would have expected you to at least have learned something from him.

Unless it's short for Caberet Voltaire, that is.

lol!

I wonder how many other people know what that is...

MontanaHatchet said:
Here's what I don't get about this thread. There's a whole thread with the premise of bashing the PS3. Then, a couple PS3 fans defend it (albeit by attacking the Wii, but the PS3 was attacked first). Then, Wii fans attack PS3 fans mercilessly because one or two people bothered to defend their system.

Who the hell do you guys think you are? It's a serious question. You have all proved my point in the most brutal fashion of just how condescending some of the Nintendo fans on this forum have become.

I bet I could easily find more Nintendo fans in this thread insulting Sony fans than Sony fans actually complaining or being bitter. Many of you need to just grow up. I am sick of having to deal with Wii fans who think they're better than everyone else and HD fans who senselessly bash the Wii.

I reiterate, grow up.

what do you mean this thread attaked the ps3 first?

i merely started this to show how well the wii was doing in contrast to everything else. it was the ps3 fanboys who took it wrong and starting bashing the wii.

hello how are you.

Paperdiego said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I reiterate, grow up.

what do you mean this thread attaked the ps3 first?

i merely started this to show how well the wii was doing in contrast to everything else. it was the ps3 fanboys who took it wrong and starting bashing the wii.

Well, let's start with the thread title. Instead of saying that the Wii's American sales "passed" the PS3's worldwide sales, or even "flew by" them, you had to say they "pwn" them. That's probably where a lot of the anger came from. I doubt your intention was to bash the system, but to a lot of people, it would seem that way. And it certainly didn't help that Nintendo fans were incredibly rude and insulting to the Sony fans in this thread. To me, the side that resorts to personal attacks because their favorite system was insulted is the much worse side.