By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii American sales pwn PS3 worldwide sales!

Paperdiego said:

what do you mean this thread attaked the ps3 first?

i merely started this to show how well the wii was doing in contrast to everything else. it was the ps3 fanboys who took it wrong and starting bashing the wii.

don't bother,

I have seen your posts, you take shots at the PS3 a lot and have not hid your ravenous fanboyism very well.

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
Paperdiego said:

what do you mean this thread attaked the ps3 first?

i merely started this to show how well the wii was doing in contrast to everything else. it was the ps3 fanboys who took it wrong and starting bashing the wii.

don't bother,

I have seen your posts, you take shots at the PS3 a lot and have not hid your ravenous fanboyism very well.

why would i have to, or should hide my fanboyism? if you believe or like something shouldnt you stand up for it?

take shots at the ps3?

well of course i do, sony has done some pretty stupid stuff this generation but again i have also taken shorts at nintendo becasue i think they also have done some stupid stuff this generation.

you cant give credit to something if you dont understand why your doing it.

and even will all the nonsense of  "taking shorts" at a console that still doesnt distract form the point that this thread was made to show the succes nintendo has had with the wii...

thank you.

hello how are you.

ahahhaha fanboysim makes me giggle. so what? its cool i guess but so? Now if i get banned again for "trolling" thats sad cause well im not trollin right now. U randomly said "omg this is crazy" and i dont feel like makign a thread and saying "omg so what" :) :P

Well done Paperdiego

What a flaming threat to create hatetred between Wii and PS supporters.

1. Paperdiego didn't have ill intentions

2. I will say this. Sony fans need to learn how to spell and use proper grammar. I'm a little shaky since it's nearly 3 in the morning, but by god, some people are just terrible.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Well if we are playing this game....the PS3 sold more consoles in one month (last month) than the 360 has managed in its entire lifetime in japan....

Japan is the only place in the world the PS3 is beating 360. This is a pathetic level to stoop to. Trying to say the PS3 is selling better than the 360 in the worst area of sales of the big three is pathetic.

MontanaHatchet said:
1. Paperdiego didn't have ill intentions

2. I will say this. Sony fans need to learn how to spell and use proper grammar. I'm a little shaky since it's nearly 3 in the morning, but by god, some people are just terrible.

at least i have a friend in you Montanahatchet

=/

hello how are you.

11ht11 said:
awesome,

hope this doesnt turn into a war

Hope this doesn't turn into a war either

divwilson50 said:
obviously, being the last of the 3 consoles to be released.
the ps3 will have fewer sales figures.
but it's no way near to shutting down.
people forget the money the raked in with ps1 and ps2 and now the psp too.
i think the psp is the first consoles to beat nintendo on handhelds....since...ever.
Sony is going to start making money by 2009 off the ps3, and then probably take over the market again.

Wow.

This post is like... art.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
divwilson50 said:
obviously, being the last of the 3 consoles to be released.
the ps3 will have fewer sales figures.
but it's no way near to shutting down.
people forget the money the raked in with ps1 and ps2 and now the psp too.
i think the psp is the first consoles to beat nintendo on handhelds....since...ever.
Sony is going to start making money by 2009 off the ps3, and then probably take over the market again.

Wow.

This post is like... art.

well, obviously it is beating that funny Wii-Handheld quite badly...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.