By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii American sales pwn PS3 worldwide sales!

Sephiroth357 said:
I feel ashamed to own a console by the name of PS3.

Sell it to me at low price, I'll get out rid of ti my friend :D

My Wii would enjoy the company from that shameful console. Sell it to me x)

Around the Network

Someone wanna buy my Wii?! ... Nah, just kiddin! Keepin' it for MadWorld!! Buhaha...

Too bad the PS3 does so badly i.c.w the Wii! It IS an awesome console! Wii is too, if Nintendo made some games for it! !

THE NETHERLANDS

hallowedbeeddie said:
mesoteto said:
that is harsh and cant be ignored...ohh wait that is right there not i n teh same market so its lik comparing teh total sales of bread to the ps3

Hey kid, what are you talking about? as far as i know the wii is a gaming machine. And the ps3 is also a gaming machine or not? so they are in the same market most games come out on all of the consoles. they different consoles. the wii is not a stove is it? they both sell VIDEO GAMES so they are IN THE SAME MARKET. you just hate to see the ps3 outsol by a less powerful console

wait he is right.

remember ps3 is now a "movie downloading machine"

wow sony is stupid

hello how are you.

One_touch_KO said:
Sephiroth357 said:
I feel ashamed to own a console by the name of PS3.

Sell it to me at low price, I'll get out rid of ti my friend :D

My Wii would enjoy the company from that shameful console. Sell it to me x)

Sarcasm detected...?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

LMAO at reactions very amusing!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
LMAO at reactions very amusing!

lol i know, im just gonna sit back and watch

obviously, being the last of the 3 consoles to be released.
the ps3 will have fewer sales figures.
but it's no way near to shutting down.
people forget the money the raked in with ps1 and ps2 and now the psp too.
i think the psp is the first consoles to beat nintendo on handhelds....since...ever.
Sony is going to start making money by 2009 off the ps3, and then probably take over the market again.

To be fair, in comparison to the the Wii, the 360 isn't doing too brilliantly either, especially with that extra year or so on the market the 360's had.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

divwilson50 said:
i think the psp is the first consoles to beat nintendo on handhelds....since...ever.
Sony is going to start making money by 2009 off the ps3, and then probably take over the market again.

Here are the things wrong with this post:

1. The Wii was the last console to come out and is completely dominating this generation.

2. In the 4th generation, the SNES came out long after the Genesis and still was the by and far winner of that era.

3. The PS1, PS2, and PSP haven't made Sony huge amounts of money since Sony sold all those consoles at a loss for a good while. The money Sony has lost from the PS3 has likely negated any profits from the previous systems.

4. How did the PSP beat the DS? Not sales wise, not library wise, not...anything.

5. There's no way to know if Sony will be making profit off each PS3 sold in 2009, and they definitely won't be taking over the market ANYTIME SOON.

MontanaHatchet said:
divwilson50 said:

Here are the things wrong with this post:

1. The Wii was the last console to came out and is completely dominating this generation.

2. In the 4th generation, the SNES came out long after the Genesis and still was the by and far winner of that era.

3. The PS1, PS2, and PSP haven't made Sony huge amounts of money since Sony sold all those consoles at a loss for a good while. The money Sony has lost from the PS3 has likely negated any profits from the previous systems.

4. How did the PSP beat the DS? Not sales wise, not library wise, not...anything.

5. There's no way to know if Sony will be making profit off each PS3 sold in 2009, and they definitely won't be taking over the market ANYTIME SOON.

yeah what are you smoking  div?

the ps3 came out on the 17th of novemeber in 2006 and the wii came oput two days after..the 19th

hello how are you.