By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's price is plain wrong! Wrong!

madskillz said:
Never thought I'd see the day, but DMJ's post is sooooooo full of win. ROTFLMBO.

I don't know whether I should feel offended that I haven't had a full of win post in over 13k posts, or that you praised my post.

I'm confuzzled.  :'(

Around the Network

I know right??? that's why after spending 535$ on my ps3, I sent an additional 400$ to Mr. Tretton's office.

4 ≈ One

@ DMJ - you know good and well we used to be at each other's throats for some time now. Not so much lately - but regardless, that post is classic. And who's the crackhead that's your avatar? I saw him on Katy Fwy. pushing a Ford Fiesta with two pedophile dogs hanging out to pick up kiddies. Y-Ikes-S!!!!

madskillz said:
@ DMJ - you know good and well we used to be at each other's throats for some time now. Not so much lately - but regardless, that post is classic. And who's the crackhead that's your avatar? I saw him on Katy Fwy. pushing a Ford Fiesta with two pedophile dogs hanging out to pick up kiddies. Y-Ikes-S!!!!

That crackhead that is his avatar happens to be Nathan Drake....wet shirt guy extraordinaire.

madskillz said:

It's Nathan Drake!

>*...

Around the Network

The Nathan Drake I have on Uncharted doesn't look at Skid Rowish as that fool.

madskillz said:
The Nathan Drake I have on Uncharted doesn't look at Skid Rowish as that fool.

If you have seen the awesome screens from UNCHARTED BABY 2 you would see that Nathan got himself into quite a pickle.  Thus explaining the crack-ish look.

Nathan will always be a god though.

DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:
Never thought I'd see the day, but DMJ's post is sooooooo full of win. ROTFLMBO.

I don't know whether I should feel offended that I haven't had a full of win post in over 13k posts, or that you praised my post.

I'm confuzzled.  :'(

He's used to my 3000 plus winning post.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@NightstalkerX

OMG THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PLA.........

Major LOLZ!!!! You almost got me there hahaha. I was going to flame you to holy PS hell but then I read the post.

It is so true, we should all send Sony that extra 200 bucks we are saving back because it feels like robbery. Sony made a system with
-bluray technology that is way before it's time
-Cell tech, that works in the strongest supercomputers allowing more advanced games.
-built in wifi just incase i need it in the future where everything will be wireless
-wireless controllers that DONT need batteries or require I buy a seperate rechargable package.
-Games that are different from the rest and definitely stand out. MGS4, HS, R&C:TOD, Uncharted, VC, LBP, R1 and R2, MotorStorm1 and 2,SSHD, Tekken DR, Socom:Confrontations, Last Guy, Siren:BC, Disgaea 3, Folklore, GT5:Prologue, and all the MP stuff.
-free online service where the comp charges you and offers the same basic thing except with a few luxeries.

and for having a killer lineup for -09 and on...
-Uncharted 2
-Infamous
-Killzone 2
-Heavy Rain
-White Knight Chronicles
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII
-God of War III
-New Team ICO game
-R* Exclusive
-Demon's Soul
-Quantum Theory
-GT5 HD
-WarDevil
etc

And making a free gamer meeting network, Home, free TOO
Sony has lost it....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Bullcrap. When you get a job and understand the value of money, then, and only then, will you realize exactly why 399.99 dollars is too much for a freakin' "multimedia device." Especially when the competition is half price. Jesus!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.