By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to Lose $1.66 Billion U.S. - Six Time Greater Then Anticipated

As far as I'm concerned, Sony put out the best console this generation, I'd never wish them a gloomy demise :P Arrogance seems like a silly reason to want someone to "loose". Maybe earn the least sure, but lose? Hmmm.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I gotta say I enjoy the meltdowns every time I post a news story. I think I may even start using the joker eating popcorn gif as my avatar...

Here's a question to all those whinning - Wouldn't bumping my threads back to the top be a form of hypocrisy??

Why not keep your comments to yourself and let this thread slip off the front page?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

NiKKoM said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
@Nikko But when more of your post's consist of bad news for a company you have little care for, it's considered trollish ^_^ Granted I don't mind, I'm not really a guy who takes matters like this to heart, but why not let someone who's actually interested in Sony post something concerning? :P He just does this for kicks ^^

Well someone who's actually interested & loving Sony probably has his eyes closed these last few days.. ^_^

Oh absolutely! But if your showing concern, the bad news will sometimes be prompted, and if not, was there really an interest to hear it in the first place? :P Many are content just knowing the positive side to sales ^^

@Geb, because like you, I wouldn't be nearly as entertained :P If you post something morbid, I get to read the people commenting on how terrible you were for posting it ^^ And while I think your friggin awesome, some of the post's are quite entertaining!

Post that damn pic! I want it!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
Can someone post that pic of Joker eating the popcorn? :P That's what I'm feeling right now, but I don't have that picture xD

You feel like eating popcorn?  What does that even mean?!?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

gebx said:
I gotta say I enjoy the meltdowns every time I post a news story. I think I may even start using the joker eating popcorn gif as my avatar...

Here's a question to all those whinning - Wouldn't bumping my threads back to the top be a form of hypocrisy??

Why not keep your comments to yourself and let this thread slip off the front page?

Blue = yea, we already know you have a fetish for these kinda things.

Red = We retaliate in a hope that other users will be put off making drivle threads about Sony doom and gloom in the near future.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
gebx said:

Blue = yea, we already know you have a fetish for these kinda things.

Red = We retaliate in a hope that other users will be put off making drivle threads about Sony doom and gloom in the near future.

Gebx just admitted that he posts this stuff for the reaction he gets from PS3 fans. Your "retaliation" is only giving him exactly what he wants. If you ignore him as he suggests then the post won't stay on the front page and thus won't get as much attention.

kowenicki said:
Stop whining. Tired of what? This is new... er... news.

It is entirely appropriate to post this. If the stock analysts have finally woken up to the Sony situation too and they have moved them off their buy lists then its a worry.

The news is fine (well, the news isn't fine, but it's fine it's posted), the fact that is the problem is that gebx has some sort of horrible taste in his mouth for Sony and feels the need to post every piece of horrible news about Sony.

Surely this could have gone in one of the other billion or so negative Sony threads, there wasn't any need to post this in it's own thread.  We've been discussing Sony's financial situation in plenty of threads.  He could have taken ten seconds to site search for a thread, posted it in there and be done.  But you see, he's not trying to inform us of the news, he's trying to keep this negative propaganda alive and well.  That's the only way I can explain why instead of posting in one of th eother numerous threads concerning this, he'd post it in a whole new thread.  That's the difference between him, and other people who are posting the news.  At least they have the common decency to keep the clutter down of the litany of threads that are saying the same exact thing... But then, why would I expect decency from gebx?  It seems I need to lower my expxectations of him.

Nice read, good find gebx!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
Nice read, good find gebx!

Simply beautiful, there is nothing else i'd rather do than sit back, relax and get excited over some harmonious financial crisis news.

AS IF!

Remember the days when the 360 was losing and we didn't have the constant 360 trolls like gebx, legend, and stickball posting so much?

Good times!