By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to Lose $1.66 Billion U.S. - Six Time Greater Then Anticipated

@Nikko But when more of your post's consist of bad news for a company you have little care for, it's considered trollish ^_^ Granted I don't mind, I'm not really a guy who takes matters like this to heart, but why not let someone who's actually interested in Sony post something concerning? :P He just does this for kicks ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Sony might have to sell off unprofitable divisions then...

ChronotriggerJM said:
@Nikko But when more of your post's consist of bad news for a company you have little care for, it's considered trollish ^_^ Granted I don't mind, I'm not really a guy who takes matters like this to heart, but why not let someone who's actually interested in Sony post something concerning? :P He just does this for kicks ^^

You especially know when he is doing it when the poster dfoesn't even comment on his own thread after it gets replies.

@Hawkeye, I'm sure it'll probably come to that, I'm thinking the first devision to go, will be the one that was making the Rolly :( Poor guy, he was so cute >

@Max

Yah for sure :P But Geb's no coward ^^ he's just having fun. He'll be around sometime I'm sure~

Around the Network

I own a Sony Bravia XBR HD-TV and the good 80 Gig PS3 and I still think Sony deserves to lose badly due to very poor decisions and arrogance this generation.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

This is just a stock grading right? Does this have any affect on their plan to sell new bonds to cover maturing debt?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

madkiller said:
I own a Sony Bravia XBR HD-TV and the good 80 Gig PS3 and I still think Sony deserves to lose badly due to very poor decisions and arrogance this generation.

You seem cruel and cold hearted XD. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance

This is analyst estimate, not real number and this has a lot more to do with the state of the economy than anything else...

If you want a really staggering number look at Goldman Sachs latest quarter.

The company had never lost money since it went public in 1999.

One year ago it made over 3 billion $ profit in the Sept-November quarter.

This year it lost 2.1 billion $ the same quarter...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

ChronotriggerJM said:

Well someone who's actually interested & loving Sony probably has his eyes closed these last few days.. ^_^

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)