By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to Lose $1.66 Billion U.S. - Six Time Greater Then Anticipated

Is there even anyone in this thread that already commented on the 1.6 billion loss, or is that a stupid question?

Anyways: POST ON TOPIC!!!!

Around the Network

I find it interesting that we are now 11 pages in an noone has thought it relevant that Sony's stock actually closed higher today than yesterday.

WOW i am loving this,sonyfanboys up in arms amd at the same time crying uncle.a bunch of hypocrites,if this was microsoft losing money and maybe having to cut jobs and close some offices i bet some sony defenders would be out in droves, but noooooooo it is about sony and they are howling at the moon eyes all bloodshot and fangs out looking for blood,anytime some one post the truth about sony,s finacial problems.let me just say this it will get worse before it gets better ok,many of u hypocrites will jump ship like a pack of rats.peace.that,s just life ok??

I will ait to see the numbers for myself or to see what sony says instead of listening to a over qualified and over payed person who makes guesses for a living.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

alephnull said:
I find it interesting that we are now 11 pages in an noone has thought it relevant that Sony's stock actually closed higher today than yesterday.

A much lower rise than the market in general. In earlier Japanese trading, Sony fell 5.87% while the market fell only 1.1%.

Also YoY it's down 61% while the Japanese market in general is 43% down.

It's underperforming in other words.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
I will ait to see the numbers for myself or to see what sony says instead of listening to a over qualified and over payed person who makes guesses for a living.

Unfortunately for Sony a lot of investors do listen to these "overqualified and overpaid persons that make guesses for a living", hence explaining NJ5's description of Sony's performance on the stockmarkets.

alephnull said:

And significantly lagged the overall market. Analyzing a small one day movement is kinda silly anyways unless you're a day trader.

FishyJoe said:

alephnull said:

And significantly lagged the overall market. Analyzing a small one day movement is kinda silly anyways unless you're a day trader.

But that's how Sony supporters seem to work on this forum. Like when The Dark Knight sold 25% of it's sales on Blu-Ray, it was like the second coming of Christ, supposidly people were supposed to eat crow because the biggest movie of the decade sold 1/4 of it's sales on Blu-Ray.

Off topic: HAI GUYZ!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Congradulation You 20th Anti Sony Thread.

"quick give him a award"

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Damstr8 said:
Sony loosing money for their gamers,gotta love 'em.

They can't afford to lose their gamers.