By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square enix: 360 easier to work with.

Yet more proof that square enix are falling out of love with sony?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=204117

Around the Network

this coming from the lead of a 360 *timed exclusive on an engine which has known ps3 problems on a game which had technical problems on the 360.

can anyone please explain this thread to me in a logical manner?

*edit: sorry, it's a timed exclusive not a full exclusive.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

soccerdrew17 said:

this coming from the lead of a 360 *timed exclusive on an engine which has known ps3 problems on a game which had technical problems on the 360.

*edit: sorry, it's a timed exclusive not a full exclusive.

Hey, i'm just calling it how it is, the article is right there in black and white.

For Hiroshi Takai to come out say this just goes to show that theres tonnes of love out there from developers for the mighty 360.

Interesting. SE seems to be doing pretty well developing for 360 so far. I wonder what will come next.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I'm sure every dev in the world agrees that 360 is easier to work with. Valve doesn't want anything to do with PS3.

Around the Network
soccerdrew17 said:

Square Enix developer Hiroshi Takai has given a big endorsement to Microsoft's console, stating that it's "a lot easier" to work with than the PS3.

I thought the first sentence of the linked article did a pretty good job.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Wow what earth shattering news. I wonder what the next piece of news will be.

"Square Enix: 360 is cheaper than the PS3"

i bet the wii is even easier! hehe but yay for 360!

"I don't even know what my next project is going to be at Square Enix. However, I'm very much hoping it'll be for Xbox 360 as it's been a lot easier to work with than PlayStation 3."

BURN!!!!

Edit:
Im paranoid about bans for trolling, so just so every one knows I love the ps3 but I love a good burn when I see one lol

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

SnowWhitesDrug said:
i bet the wii is even easier! hehe but yay for 360!

"I don't even know what my next project is going to be at Square Enix. However, I'm very much hoping it'll be for Xbox 360 as it's been a lot easier to work with than PlayStation 3."

BURN!!!!

Yup, that is a very strong statement right there from Mr. Takai..................

It's common sense that the 360 games can be developed (near or equal to the PS3) cheaper and faster. Its far easier.