By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Britains, how do you feel about the EU?

i'd cry i don't want to be arrogant

Around the Network

British people are the bestest and nicest chaps in the whole wide world

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

akuma587 said:
The European Union is the third superpower along with China.

What exactly defines a superpower? The EU, altogether, has a greater economy than the US, so in that sense it's the greatest super power. Population? Larger than the US. Military force? I don't have exact stats, but it's definitely greater than China's.

Anywho, I'm pretty much pro-Europe. England -> Great Britain -> United Kingdom -> European Union. Progress.

awfully spiffing really.

i want the pound and we want to be different from the rest

Around the Network
dogsforlife said:
MontanaHatchet said:
dogsforlife said:
we used to rule the world now we are the second in command after USA

Yeah, the UK is second in command. Right after Germany, Japan, China...

i agree that japan and china in some ways are better but in no way is germany better then the UK and just the thought of being compared to them makes me sick

What does being "better" have to do with influence over the world? Germany is a great country, and whatever prejudice you may hold towards the country doesn't chance the fact that it has a larger population and larger economy than the United Kingdom.

The EU can burn in hell. I hope it fails miserably and all its supporters rot. It does nothing except make some small men in Brussels feel big. Each country should be its own country. Its not like its even needed.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Four pages and no one told the OP they are referred to as "Britons"?

Hmph.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Four pages and no one told the OP they are referred to as "Britons"?

Hmph.

four pages? it is still on the first page for me... 

dogsforlife said:
MontanaHatchet said:
dogsforlife said:
we used to rule the world now we are the second in command after USA

Yeah, the UK is second in command. Right after Germany, Japan, China...

i agree that japan and china in some ways are better but in no way is germany better then the UK and just the thought of being compared to them makes me sick

You do realise that Germany has a greater economy than China, don't you?