By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Britains, how do you feel about the EU?

You know the European Union?  They are fulfilling their NWO agenda with you in part of it.  They will undoubtedly force the adoption of the mainland Euro over the Queen's sterling since it is weaker now.  Also, once the Lisbon Treaty is passed, it will essentially mean a European Federation instead of separate nations.  I would like to know the British opinion on this and if anything has changed your mind, why?

Around the Network

The European Union is the third superpower along with China.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

i don't follow politics, but i would like to keep the pound

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

DAMN THE ILLUMINATI, DAMN THEM! ROTHSCHILDS I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS. Sorry, a bit paranoid at the moment.

WE WILL KEEP THE POUND KEEP OUR INDEPENDANCE, WE ARE BRITAIN BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND SOME COMPLETE LUNATIC IN FRANCE WONT TELL US WHAT TO DO!!!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

we will keep the pound if gordon wants to change i'll send a bullet his way we will not adopt the Euro we are better then the euro i hate it
the euro sucks!

dogsforlife said:
we will keep the pound if gordon wants to change i'll send a bullet his way we will not adopt the Euro we are better then the euro i hate it
the euro sucks!

Seconded!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

so thats two bullets heading for mr brown

the pound is great m8 God save our gracious Queen,

Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen:
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the Queen.

O Lord, our God, arise,
Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall.
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On thee our hopes we fix:
God save the Queen.

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour;
Long may she reign:
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen

From every latent foe,
From the assassins blow,
God save the Queen!
O'er her thine arm extend,
For Britain's sake defend,
Our mother, prince, and friend,
God save the Queen!

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

long live the queen and the pound