By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Britains, how do you feel about the EU?

NintendoMan said:
The EU can burn in hell. I hope it fails miserably and all its supporters rot. It does nothing except make some small men in Brussels feel big. Each country should be its own country. Its not like its even needed.

Oh yeah, as if Gordon Brown is the fucking King of the world, for christ sake! Your ego is blown WAY outta proportion! Luckily you aren't American, because then I would have flammed you to death on this forum ...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
dogsforlife said:
MontanaHatchet said:
dogsforlife said:
we used to rule the world now we are the second in command after USA

Yeah, the UK is second in command. Right after Germany, Japan, China...

i agree that japan and china in some ways are better but in no way is germany better then the UK and just the thought of being compared to them makes me sick

Germany has the biggest economy of Europe and is the worlds largest exporter. Frankly Germany is great because of the limitless autobahns! Oh yeah, and great cars, and frankfurters, and ...

Frankly I think the pound isn't worth saving if the Euro is better for the country, and the more Europe integration the better, a unified front against money and power hungry Russians and Chinese.

dogsforlife said:
i just want to keep the pound i like most euro countries like sweden italy spain and even france just have a prop with people saying germany is better then everyone else thats what caused would war 1 and 2

Dude?!?! Do you know any history at all?! It wasn't as if the whole of Germany woke up one day and decided it wanted to invade it's neighbours. And the First World War led to the Second World War, due to the mistreatment of Germany by the victors.

And if people can't put the Two World Wars and the British Empire behind them, learn from them, then our country will never get on with the world.

Tispower1 said:
dogsforlife said:
i just want to keep the pound i like most euro countries like sweden italy spain and even france just have a prop with people saying germany is better then everyone else thats what caused would war 1 and 2

Dude?!?! Do you know any history at all?! It wasn't as if the whole of Germany woke up one day and decided it wanted to invade it's neighbours. And the First World War led to the Second World War, due to the mistreatment of Germany by the victors.

And if people can't put the Two World Wars and the British Empire behind them, learn from them, then our country will never get on with the world.

Who here, EVER, said that Germany was better then other countries in the EU!

Although it's a fact that Germany is the biggest Economy within the EU!

THE NETHERLANDS

The queen can go fuck herself, but I like my pounds and miles, thank you very much.

Around the Network

Why are the British so conservative? We hate change, we hate Europe, we hate other cultures... I think I'm one of the few people who actually likes Europe in this entire country.

There's absolutely no reason to keep the pound other than because it's part of our national identity. Well guess what? The Deutsche Mark was part of Germany's identity, the French Franc was part of France's identity and the Lira was part of Italy's identity. If any of you go on holiday to Europe in the close future and see how expensive everything is because of the crappy pound maybe you'll start to realise why we need to change.

I really don't see why you all hate Europe so much. Sure, we've had wars with just about every European country but that's far in the past. If Britain wants to remain competitive and influential on the world stage we need to integrate with Europe further. We are a tiny country and have no influence over countries like Russia, China and the USA. The EU combined has the worlds largest economy and the largest combined defence force. It makes sense, stop with the xenophobia and embrace the future.

StarcraftManiac said:
Tispower1 said:
dogsforlife said:

Who here, EVER, said that Germany was better then other countries in the EU!

Although it's a fact that Germany is the biggest Economy within the EU!

germany are losers they lost both wars cuz of some crazy nazi dude who only had one testicle oh yeah he's called hitler germany have changed but not for the better

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

EU SUCKS!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Tispower1 said:
dogsforlife said:

it was not all the victors the USA were against some of the mistreatment in the treaty and the english were not as bad as the french the french wanted the germans to pay and it was their thought for second world war and yes the first world war germany says they were defending a weaker country but that was excuse just because they thought they were better then the rest of the world.

second world war was caused by the french firstly secondly uk and thirdly USA

i admit germany sounds good but i like other countries better and no one likes gordon we did not vote him in and i hate him. he comes from scotland. i have no problem with the euro if its better for the uk but it is not