By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Killzone 2 review 10/10 'you’re in for a journey like no other'

The link in my sig speaks for itself, LOL.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

For a second, I thought this review was from IGN

Im waiting for this game. If it truly gets a 10 out of 10 then i will buy a PS3 the second this game comes out. Actually if this game is half as good as some say it to be i will prolly pick up a PS3 and get this and a couple other games

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Hmm, interesting. Some Sony fans were quick to tell others that Home shouldn't be reviewed now, as it is a beta (which I agree with), while another Sony fan writes out a whole review on a beta. Very interesting indeed.

thought you have been perma banned...

Well great you're back. Your threads are often full of win

Around the Network

that's it i am selling my wii, this review has convinced me, Killzone 2 is all i need

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
izaaz101 said:
Hmm, interesting. Some Sony fans were quick to tell others that Home shouldn't be reviewed now, as it is a beta (which I agree with), while another Sony fan writes out a whole review on a beta. Very interesting indeed.

There is a monumental difference between the 2 examples though. The Killzone 2 Beta will be very much like the full release however Home is a bare bones beta with a truck load of cool features in the works for it. In other words KZ2 is way nearer completion than Home

Is this a Joke thread right?? ..... on the other side the joke'll be complete if Metacritics take this seriously.

Megaman always comes back from a ban with a Bang!

SMcc1887 said:
izaaz101 said:

There is a monumental difference between the 2 examples though. The Killzone 2 Beta will be very much like the full release however Home is a bare bones beta with a truck load of cool features in the works for it. In other words KZ2 is way nearer completion than Home

From what I understand, Home is to be released in a completed form by the end of this year, whereas Killzone 2 still has till February........am I correct in that regard?