By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Killzone 2 review 10/10 'you’re in for a journey like no other'

LOL nice one! I might have believed you if a) there was a link, and b) the game wasn't coming out two months from now.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

meh.. Id give it a 7, it has an amazing multiplayer, but the campaign was meh, visuals were better than expected though

mM
leo-j said:
meh.. Id give it a 7, it has an amazing multiplayer, but the campaign was meh, visuals were better than expected though

LOL!

I hate you guys with time machines. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

lock that thread please

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Killzone 2 definitely deserves a worldwide release.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

lol, this is false advertising, you made me believe you for a sec -_-

iberz said:
Wow. I actually for a fraction of split second believed you there.

LOL me2 XD i thought it was ign at first.. i was like WHAT ? XD !!!!

damnit megaman ! don't make your review look like ign XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Snake612 said:
Killzone 2 definitely deserves a worldwide release.

not long to go now my friend

guess whose back, back again

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

and i believed this was real for a second as well...