By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Secret PS3 Game finally destroy Wii and 360?

Back in those days, Gamecube and Dreamcast were expecting a secret weapon too..........

Sick of SackBoy threads

Around the Network
leo-j said:
If games mattered the wii wouldnt sell, but hey guess what they dont.

Going for -10k?  Games do matter, that's why Wii sells.  That's why they all sell.  On topic.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The PS3 doesn't need one, almighty, gonzo-whoppin' game to crush the competition. It needs a steady variety of good games that appeal to a wide audience.

In any event, the site in question states that only 382 days are remain before the Mystery Game makes its appearance. Much of the contest will be decided by then (people aren't going to go back and un-buy the systems they've already purchased).

Besides, just because someone says this game is going to be great, how do we know it will even be any good at all?

I should buy a domain name called thebestvideogameofalltime.com, put a simple text blurb on it that says it will be better than Halo 3, MGS4, Oblivion, etc., etc., add in a single thread that people can post to, and then sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

The game's actually a Wii60 destroying virus, so yeah. Trust me, I'm a doc.

crumas2 said:
The PS3 doesn't need one, almighty, gonzo-whoppin' game to crush the competition. It needs a steady variety of good games that appeal to a wide audience.

In any event, the site in question states that only 382 days are remain before the Mystery Game makes its appearance. Much of the contest will be decided by then (people aren't going to go back and un-buy the systems they've already purchased).

Besides, just because someone says this game is going to be great, how do we know it will even be any good at all?

I should buy a domain name called thebestvideogameofalltime.com, put a simple text blurb on it that says it will be better than Halo 3, MGS4, Oblivion, etc., etc., add in a single thread that people can post to, and then sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

There's a big joke in this post. I just can't decide if it's by you, or on you.

Around the Network
jetrii2 said:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SECRETPS3GAME.COM
Created on: 14-Nov-08
Expires on: 14-Nov-09
Last Updated on: 14-Nov-08

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SECRETPS3GAME.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Why don't you give the guy a call and ask about the secret PS3 game? lol

Maybe you should read what you just wrote and check this site: http://domainsbyproxy.com/

When I read the thread title I just laughed. But then, after I saw the site, I think Sony has a serious shot with this one. But that is only if they can keep it a secret until the time runs out. Only then it will have a chance. :)

no one game will change the fortunes of this gnereation.... sony would have to release hit after hit after hit on the first part side for a 3 years to kill off the wii and 360

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

It's so bad ..... that could work as a viral campaign :lol:

dolemit3 said:

I think it has the potential to be bigger than anything released this generation. Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii sales will pale in comparison.

Here's the site:

secretps3game

What do you think?

Talk like this really reminds me of Germany during World War 2 when the tide of the war turned very badly against then.  They also talked about wonder weapons that would come out and save them too.