By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Secret PS3 Game finally destroy Wii and 360?

i think that the game that will kill both the 360 and wii is:

Super Halo World !

Exclusive to Ps3, Collaboration between Bungie Naughty dog insomniac Tetsuya nomura and Kojima productions: Greatest graphics ever, it will be a trilogy, has online capabilities(Home, Torphies), uses PS3 threemote :), and when you buy it you will get a PS3 for free ! SWEET :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network
crumas2 said:
The PS3 doesn't need one, almighty, gonzo-whoppin' game to crush the competition. It needs a steady variety of good games that appeal to a wide audience.

In any event, the site in question states that only 382 days are remain before the Mystery Game makes its appearance. Much of the contest will be decided by then (people aren't going to go back and un-buy the systems they've already purchased).

Besides, just because someone says this game is going to be great, how do we know it will even be any good at all?

I should buy a domain name called thebestvideogameofalltime.com, put a simple text blurb on it that says it will be better than Halo 3, MGS4, Oblivion, etc., etc., add in a single thread that people can post to, and then sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

First of all, we all know this is not serious, and people can unbuy their consoles, it is called selling though of course it won't decrease total sales numbers

hayeya_k said:
i think that the game that will kill both the 360 and wii is:

Super Halo World !

Exclusive to Ps3, Collaboration between Bungie Naughty dog insomniac Tetsuya nomura and Kojima productions: Greatest graphics ever, it will be a trilogy, has online capabilities(Home, Torphies), uses PS3 threemote :), and when you buy it you will get a PS3 for free ! SWEET :)

I think it would have to be called Super Final Halo World Turismo Fantasy... of War!!!!! And they would need to the help of Sony Santa Monica and SE to make it any good

@ Munkeh

SE is already on board (Testuya Nomura), and i think that if we want it to succed in japan we should add a QUEST or DRAGON to the title :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hayeya_k said:
@ Munkeh

SE is already on board (Testuya Nomura), and i think that if we want it to succed in japan we should add a QUEST or DRAGON to the title :)

Then it would just have too many names it would be silly. Also, I did hear some rumours that Nomura might leave SE after Versus, but I do hope it is not true

Around the Network

@ site: so,  FINAL FANTASY versus XIII takes another year of development?   (:P)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

ther is already a game... FINAL FANTASY versus XIII  

Versus is clearly not more MASSIVE!!! than Massive Action Game.

noname2200 said:
Crystalchild said:

ther is already a game... FINAL FANTASY versus XIII  

Versus is clearly not more MASSIVE!!! than Massive Action Game.

aah, you got me before my edit :P

yeah, MAG is really MASSIVE, but vXIII will be.... *dreaming*... :) xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I am assuming this game will come out around 2079.

No, because no matter how good or amazing it is Wii fans and 360 fans will be lining up around the messageboard blocks to say some game from a no name studio with half the gameplay options and nowhere near as epic a story on 360 or a game that senior citizens like to play and that they personally would not play for more than fifteen minutes on Wii is a much better game simply because it is on Wii.

Heavens to Murgatoids.