By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Secret PS3 Game finally destroy Wii and 360?

I'm going to visit this site once for the next 383 days

Around the Network

lol is that countdown to release or announcement?

They already blew 5% of their budget on the web page, I doubt it will be that good.

If games mattered the wii wouldnt sell, but hey guess what they dont.

mM

Yes!! Absolutely without question. THIS game will be the one to reduce 360 sales to nil and give the Wii those negative growth numbers analysts have predicted for years.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
If games mattered the wii wouldnt sell, but hey guess what they dont.

I don't think this is a fair (or accurate) summary of the situation. Games do matter. Wii Sports, Wii Fit, and Mario Kart are the most important games released in this generation so far (not counting DS games).

PS3 has had trouble keeping exclusives to the platform - Reason for poor sales. No single game can change that... except if they give a console free with the game 

actually halo and some other exclusives were some of the main reasons that xbox became anything

Gamerace said:
Yes!! Absolutely without question. THIS game will be the one to reduce 360 sales to nil and give the Wii those negative growth numbers analysts have predicted for years.

lol!  Where's FishyJoe to post those negative sales growth graphs when you need 'em!

sunil247 said:

PS3 has had trouble keeping exclusives to the platform - Reason for poor sales. No single game can change that... except if they give a console free with the game

Just look at Wii Sports, and Nintendogs, and Monster Hunter Portable 2 and what it did to Wii, DS, and PSP sales.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger