GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Oh and am getting it for PS3 lol.
I have a feeling PS3 version will have some kind of extra content. Plus we get the FFXIII demo that 360 doesn't have access to because it is on the Final Fantasy VII advent children complete disc.

Also think of this. BluRay doesn't scratch so that means the odds of it lasting on PS3 is much higher then the 360(who in effect, might actually destroy the disc with that ring thing it does when it is turned on it's side).

And those talking about achievements for 360 version, what about trophies?

What about them? Why add to Trophies, when you can add to Achievements? Why start over again on another achievement system, when the first one is pretty much the standard already?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Ps3

pbroy said:
forevercloud3000 said:
I have a feeling PS3 version will have some kind of extra content. Plus we get the FFXIII demo that 360 doesn't have access to because it is on the Final Fantasy VII advent children complete disc.

Also think of this. BluRay doesn't scratch so that means the odds of it lasting on PS3 is much higher then the 360(who in effect, might actually destroy the disc with that ring thing it does when it is turned on it's side).

What about them? Why add to Trophies, when you can add to Achievements? Why start over again on another achievement system, when the first one is pretty much the standard already?

Because many of us have already got trophies from PS3 exclusives so we want to add to both of them.

Around the Network

360. I don't have a PS3, but even if I get one by the time it comes out in NA I will still probably go 360 because of the controller, achievements, etc...

pbroy said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Achievements are your standard personally, not everyone's. You can't speak for the entire gaming population because Achievements are your standard.

There are dual console owners like myself that will have the vice versa opinion. "What about Achievements? Why add to Achievements, when you can add to Trophies? Why start over again on another system when Trophies are my standard already?"

You see?   It's about the owners preferred system, that is all forevercloud3000 meant..

Munkeh111 said:
pbroy said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Because many of us have already got trophies from PS3 exclusives so we want to add to both of them.

Thanks man, you just ruined the question game. u_u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

PS3

of course ps3...remember people...quality