By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Console are you getting FFXIII for

Me personally since its being optimized for the PS3 im getting it for the PS3 although if theyre is some form of multi-player i might get it for 360 due to Live

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

For ps3.

PS3.

What console are you getting for the sake of the game? That's assuming quite a lot. ^^

Around the Network

I have both consoles and there is literally no reason for me to consider the 360 version. So PS3.

Neither, though I may buy it for PS3, IF it actually looks like a decent game. The only turn based RPGs I've enjoyed recently are the Paper Mario RPGs.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

PS3, it's both lead developed for it and has Versus XIII.

probably be 360 to join the rest of the Square Enix roster...

unless of course it turns out to be a very bad port then I'll probably get a PS3 or skip the game altogether

PS3

Heavens to Murgatoids.