By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Console are you getting FFXIII for

piggychan said:

probably be 360 to join the rest of the Square Enix roster...

unless of course it turns out to be a very bad port then I'll probably get a PS3 or skip the game altogether

It's amazing that last gen this would have been all blue boxes. Amazing how now Square do more for Xbox.

By any chance do you have Tales of Veperia, Blue Daragon and Lost Odyssey. You should take photo of all together that would look so cool. 

Around the Network

PS Triple!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

selnor said:
piggychan said:

unless of course it turns out to be a very bad port then I'll probably get a PS3 or skip the game altogether

It's amazing that last gen this would have been all blue boxes. Amazing how now Square do more for Xbox.

By any chance do you have Tales of Veperia, Blue Daragon and Lost Odyssey. You should take photo of all together that would look so cool.

No it isn't...

PS3...

Around the Network
Xen said:
selnor said:
piggychan said:

No it isn't...

Yes it is amazing to me. By the time PS3 gets FF13 and FF13 vs. 360 will already have FF11 plus expansions, TLR, IU, Star Ocean 4 and FF13 as well. Plus rumours that there is another Square Enix exclusive for 360 in the pipeline. Considering last gen it was my PS2. The sole reason I'm getting FF13 on 360 regardless of any slight differences is to have as many Square Enix stuff together on 1 console.

PS3

The version whith the least bugs and glitches.

Right now that feels like I'll buy the PS3 version.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

selnor said:
Xen said:
selnor said:
piggychan said:

No it isn't...

Yes it is amazing to me. By the time PS3 gets FF13 and FF13 vs. 360 will already have FF11 plus expansions, TLR, IU, Star Ocean 4 and FF13 as well. Plus rumours that there is another Square Enix exclusive for 360 in the pipeline. Considering last gen it was my PS2. The sole reason I'm getting FF13 on 360 regardless of any slight differences is to have as many Square Enix stuff together on 1 console.

Considering SE makes games of far lower quality than before... I don't really care about them. FF 13 is not that high on my list...

By that time TLR will also be on PS3, btw.

Me needs L-5 and Atlus support now.

We have had this before, and it is still going to come to me on PS3

I may import, and that is also where it belongs