By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Level 5 to OFFER themselves up to SONY if WKC SELLS WELL!!!!!

superbeast1370 said:
if it actually happened, then it would be a swift kick to SE's coconut-sized Balls.

How that would affect them?

Around the Network

i need my jrpg dose now, i mean good ones , it looks like wkc will be the first.

sony as a whole, make profits, it's the games division only that reports loss.

they can buy level 5. they will who knows.

*runs to play resistance 2*

Zucas said:
A company with a succesful game gets acquired? Usually doesn't it not work that way haha. Usually if a small company hits it big it stays indepdent becauses it has the ability. Maybe in current times that'll change up, but usually that's not how it works. Oh well I suppose.

It can happen both ways, Sony bought ND and Zipper after they've made succesful games and they bought GG after they made a not so succesful game, but yeah I think this rumor is false.

So... if the game is REALLY successful, Sony can buy them... for heaps, and heaps of money - as they will be worth heaps. Yup, good strategy there :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Well if its true, Sony would be pretty stupid not to do it.

Around the Network
shams said:
So... if the game is REALLY successful, Sony can buy them... for heaps, and heaps of money - as they will be worth heaps. Yup, good strategy there :)

Obviously its an option. Why would they buy at market price? 

Drage said:
Well if its true, Sony would be pretty stupid not to do it.

Why? Besides the fact that they probably don't have the money for it I really don't see the value for Sony. JRPGs are not anywhere near an important genre. No JRPG this gen has sold over a million. There are maybe 3 franchises big and that's FF, KH and DQ.
So why on earth would Sony want to buy L5?

FAKE

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Offer themselves up... that sounds so nasty :P

But great news for Sony if true :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Its good for Sony if its true.