By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of music do you like?

Pretty much everything, but favs are probably Led Zeppelin, U2, Joe Walsh, Violent Femmes, Steppenwolf and Sublime.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

My Playlist:

Massive Attack-        Teardrop
Kings of Leon-          Milk
Jimmy Eat World-     Dizzy
The Mars Volta-        L'Via L'Viaquez
Blue October-           Into the Ocean
Johann Pachelbel-    Canon in D
The White Stripes-   300 MPH Torrential Outpour Blues
Imogen Heap-          Hide and Seek
Third Eye Blind-        Camouflage
Gary Jules-               Mad World

I don't think there's another person in the world who loves all of these songs. Most people have never heard Camouflage, but I strongly urge you to listen to it.

Almost any kind of music!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Too many different styles... Some of my all-time favs are Everything But The Girl, Kate Bush, Malcolm McLaren's projects, Maxwell, Joao Gilberto, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Sade, Tom Waits, Unerworld, The Beautiful South...
And from the latest bunch I think Amy Winehouse is trully talented. Hope she will not f--k it all up with the drugs problem.

Master Mii Artisan 

THRASH METAL!!!!!!!

I love a bit of 80's thrash, but my music taste is varied. I have listened to most types of music I think, and I like a lot of it. Other genres I like are...

Rock (mostly 70's)
Heavy metal
Grunge
Speed metal
Death metal
Black metal
Older indie stuff (Can't stand indie from the past 7-8 years)
blues
Jazz
and many other 'softer genres' for other mood

Favorite band: Black Sabbath

Around the Network

I'm going to have to start adding some new friends, I didn't know there was anyone here that liked Elton John lol

OT: Love classic rock (mostly 70's), and I love easy listening music, big fan of Elton John

pretty much everything except rap and heavy -really heavy- rock

WessleWoggle said:
I like metal and rock and stuff that sounds good.

My problem with most music is the vocals.

It's all subjective.

I happen to think that Ne-Yo has a terrible voice but I think Caleb Fallowill's (Kings of Leon) voice is incredible. Most people would disagree with me.

Gilgamesh said:

I'm going to have to start adding some new friends, I didn't know there was anyone here that liked Elton John lol

OT: Love classic rock (mostly 70's), and I love easy listening music, big fan of Elton John

I was brainwashed into loving Elton John's music as a small child... and now I've brainwashed my kids the same way I suppose.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I don't like any music at all. I've tried quite a few genres and eras, and none of them appeal. I'd love to be able to listen to music, but I can't stand it.