By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of music do you like?

Comrade Tovya said:
Gilgamesh said:

I'm going to have to start adding some new friends, I didn't know there was anyone here that liked Elton John lol

OT: Love classic rock (mostly 70's), and I love easy listening music, big fan of Elton John

I was brainwashed into loving Elton John's music as a small child... and now I've brainwashed my kids the same way I suppose.

lol, the man sure knows how to make a tune, it's hard to ignore.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Comrade Tovya said:
Gilgamesh said:

I'm going to have to start adding some new friends, I didn't know there was anyone here that liked Elton John lol

OT: Love classic rock (mostly 70's), and I love easy listening music, big fan of Elton John

I was brainwashed into loving Elton John's music as a small child... and now I've brainwashed my kids the same way I suppose.

lol, the man sure knows how to make a tune, it's hard to ignore.

No doubt... Rocketman & Tiny Dancer are still two of the greatest songs of all time.  Still on my regular playlist on my iPod.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Jimi Tenor

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I like a wide variety of music like:

- Classic Rock

- Ska

- Punk

- Rock

- A bit of Rap

- Alternative

I like alternative rock, punk rock, hip-hop, pop, r&b.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY