By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of music do you like?

Most forms of Rock, very few rappers, most J-Pop, and I also like Caramell [Swedish Group] Some of you might have heard their work b4

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
yungmagic09 said:
I like hip-hop/rap, and R&B.

What he said and a lil bit rock now and then.

I like all music that doesn't encourage sex, drugs, or gang behavior.
In other words, all unpopular music.

Classic Rock mostly. I also like a bit of J-pop, and modern rock is also fine. And videogame music, of course. I love The Beatles and Queen, the too best bands ever in my opinion

What I hate though, is rap, heavy metal, rap, reggaeton, cumbia, rap, hip-hop, and basically any song that has anything that sounds a bit like rap

zexen_lowe said:

Classic Rock mostly. I also like a bit of J-pop, and modern rock is also fine. And videogame music, of course. I love The Beatles and Queen, the too best bands ever in my opinion

What I hate though, is rap, heavy metal, rap, reggaeton, cumbia, rap, hip-hop, and basically any song that has anything that sounds a bit like rap

What about this? its got elements of jazz, ska, reggae, rap etc and its a tune!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fJU79dmVgZY&feature=related

Around the Network
Thatmax said:
zexen_lowe said:

What about this? its got elements of jazz, ska, reggae, rap etc and its a tune!!!

Sorry, but I could only reach the second minute till I closed it. Definitely this song enters in the "hate" category.

If you want a song that drives me nut for "rap parts" then it's this. I like the "i'm feeling glad I've got sunshine" parts, but the rap parts make me hate this song a lot

I think singing often ruins music because of the terrible quality of most lyrics.. that's why I like trance so much.

zexen_lowe said:
Thatmax said:
zexen_lowe said:

Sorry, but I could only reach the second minute till I closed it. Definitely this song enters in the "hate" category.

If you want a song that drives me nut for "rap parts" then it's this. I like the "i'm feeling glad I've got sunshine" parts, but the rap parts make me hate this song a lot

I enjoyed both songs. Thank you both. Although I must admit that I'm already familiar with the Gorillaz. Just hadn't heard one of thier songs in a while.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

I enjoyed both songs. Thank you both. Although I must admit that I'm already familiar with the Gorillaz. Just hadn't heard one of thier songs in a while.

That wasn't meant for you to enjoy it, I was pointing that I hate that song!

Though, if you want a good Gorillaz song (probably the only one I like from them)

Mostly classic rock, some hard rock and metal
I can't stand most R&B, Rap, and hip-hop.