By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 sales predictions

bugrimmar said:
even if it is america only, that's a failed amount comparatively, considering that america is the largest shooter market. so can killzone compare sales with call of duty? don't think so.

bottom line, it doesn't have a fanbase and it has to compete with other shooters that have huge fanbases.

Correction: America is the largest Halo market. Just kidding... kind of (sorry if this has been covered already).

Anyway, I don't think you should automatically exclude the good sales of Others region because it's quite sizeable and 2.5 million is an excellent number WW.

OT: I'm going to say 4 million end of life... and whatever that translates into first week sales.

Around the Network

2 million plus first week and 7 million life time

400,000 first day

1 Million first week

3.5 Million LTD

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Now that the hype has settled down I'm thinking about 750k-1 million first week and about 2.5-3.5 million lifetime.

I have perdicted 650,000 first week and 2.9 mill lifetime for a long time now. It still stands.

"Slimebeast posted 24/01/2009, 12:20
I predict 92% on Gamerankings, 650,000 copies 1st week and 2.9 million lifetime."

- It seems I was right with the GR % perdiction.

Around the Network

7-8 mill lifetime.

PLAYSTATION®3

well seeing as 20 of my psn friends have comments with countdowns to killzone 2s release date on there profiles and i havnt seen anything like that before,im going to say 1.7 mil first week sales for killzone 2 with 5 mil total lifetime sales

750k first week

4.5 million lifetime.

1 billion hahahahahahahaha!!!