By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest IX ....on my Wii?

@Maxwell: Sorry, but I'll keep on gloating. After all I bought the Wii to play Nintendo games only, but seeing that Nintendo is having a gap in between their releases I was hoping for a better 3rd party lineup, one that goes accordingly to the Wii's success. But if you like to play garbage then that's your choice, no one can force you not to do it (Unless you live in a communist country or in a dictatorship, I hope you dont).

And no, I won't get a PS3 nor a 360. Learn to understand people may have different opinions and stop crying over another person. Just ignore me, but I won't go away lol. You sound too upset, it's not this serious.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

@Soriku
I know that but trestres loves to troll every topic he can.... and state things as fact when they're not... I mean SE has to take years for their main franchises and big new IPs... but on top of everything he doesn't even mention the quality support already on Wii... it blows my mind how ignorant to the real world someone could be.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@Soriku: Then how can companies like SEGA, Activision, Namco Bandai, Marvelous, Capcom, Codemasters, Eidos, High Voltage, etc., etc., etc......... have already announced several games for the Wii, and a lot of quality games? Why is SE so special that gets a time off. Lol... You don't see me talking bad things about those companies, cause they deserve the respect. They acted accordingly to the situation. But what do I know? SE gets an amnesty, they need 10 years to make a good Wii game, while other companies are starting to pump quality games, most of them have laready got quite a few for early next year. Weird.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

@Soriku: I made a list of upcoming 3rd party games for the Wii and it IS huge. And we still know nothing about possible announcements. The thing is that there's no SE games on the list. I have already decided that 2009 will be the year of the Wii 3rd party wise, cause seeing the huge gap Nintendo is leaving open without 1st party games, people like me, who buy mostly 1st party games, will have to look elsewhere, hence my belief that it will be a great year. Of course some companies will not be part of it, like SE for example.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

@trestres
When you try to have a site with a good community there's a thing called rules, we have rules to where you're not supposed to troll, you stating what you believe to be true as fact when every shred of evidence proves the contrary is trolling in its purist form. Not only that you derail threads posting your troll statements, even saying the Zelda director was lying about his own development teams. You're a big stain on a rather very good community here at VGC and your trolling is only proving that trolling is ok if you claim to own the system you troll...

Some good members post less or leave because they don't want to have to deal with people that troll every thread they make, which is just another reason for the rules, ignorance isn't an excuse for trolling either, there's a reason you got banned and it's supposed to be a learning experience that you clearly did not learn from.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

@Soriku: I always know what new games are here. Check Onimusha's thread, I might be the person who helped the most.

I'm disgusted at some 3rd party elitists. I loathe them, I wish them bankrupcy. The ones that actually try, they got all my support.

The ones I'm mostly pissed with ATM are SE, Konami and Ubisoft. EA is kind of starting to annoy me as of late.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

You support Wii so much yet I can quote you from the Zelda thread saying "no first party support from Nintendo other then ports of GC titles until 2010" yeah real support there but not listening to any evidence proving you wrong... that's real support if I ever did see it.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Soriku said:

Why does everyone deny Chocobo's Dungeon its due respect? It's not high profile but that doesn't mean it should be ignored.

QFT Chocobo's Dungeon is great and everyone ignores how great it is!

It's a rogue-like. Most of you pansies are too weak-sauce for rogue-likes (even fairly easy ones like Chocobo's Dungeon. But I agree that it's a solid, and overlooked, title).

@Maxwell: I might be a little impatient, maybe that's my freaking problem. I dont wanna go into the 1st party issue, but you gotta admit that there's not even a game from Nintendo with an official released date next year. I might have exaggerated, but the truth is that in their official release schedule for 2009, they only got GC ports, Wii Sports Resort, Punch Out and a TBA 2009 date for S&P2.
I know more may be coming, but I won't bother anymore. Just like I accepted that 2009 is going to be the 3rd party year for the Wii, I also accepted that we will have to wait until 2010 to see the great games from Nintendo. It might be a long wait, but a worth one.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

It's completely normal for Nintendo to not put dates on their games before they are certain they'll make it out. Where have you been?