By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest IX ....on my Wii?

Well this is the same guy that said that Aonuma was BSing about his own Zelda teamS. It's pretty obvious that he's a troll with little concept of reality. If the mods aren't going to take care of him then he just needs to be ignored (along with EGM rumors). Maybe he'll get tired of screaming SE conspiracy theories to himself, or just keep going until he runs out of breath and passes out.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

HAHAHA. Come on people, SE is ignoring the Wii, no point of saying the contrary. But I get some good laughs out of all this.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

There's an possibility in this news ,but i won't put my hope into it. :)

Too much hype on rumor'll hurt you a lot if it not true.

trestres said:
HAHAHA. Come on people, SE is ignoring the Wii, no point of saying the contrary. But I get some good laughs out of all this.

Final Fantasy Chocobo Tales (actually a good game)

Dragon Quest Swords (decent)

2 FFCC games

WW:

FFCC

VC:

Super Mario RPG

Secret of Mana

I'm sure I've missed something but 7 games is not ignoring anything, now PS3 that's a short list there... so again you have no point... you really need to get some facts if you're going to debate with anyone...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@maxwell: None of those games is actually an important franchise. even 360 is getting a plethora of first class games. I wasn't this negative until E3, when I realized that SE wasn't taking the Wii seriously by any means. Then TGS arrived and my beliefs came true.

Other companies have already announced games for the Wii, good ones, great ones. Most got caught off guard hence the huge hole with no good 3rd party games from the Wii launch until 09, but SE hasn't even hinted at a possible Wii game. After releasing that crappy shovelware game called Soul Eater, which no one wanted in Japan, they announced a FREAKING DS PORT. Can't you understand what that means? Now this rumor that Wii may start getting DS ports, wth?

The only game most people cared about for the Wii was FFCC:CB, but there's no signs of it, there hasn't been a single screenshot for almost 2 years. That's why most people believe the game is still vaporware, even if it's said to be in development, people are right to doubt this. If they were taking the Wii seriously, they would have announced at least something for it, but they hadn't. They don't care if the Wii is selling the best there, they will ignore it because someone important at SE hates it.

You tell me why most third party companies have announced at least a big project for the Wii, some even multiple projects, while SE is porting DS games. Can you be anymore lazy than that? Lazy and insulting.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Even with that I will buy the DS version

Well that'd be werid.

So an actual list of games is not good enough for you? Really it's absurd that you say the things you do... Crystal Chronicles proved itself as a great series with the last DS game being amazing, then you get FFCC:CB coming which SE is taking very seriously, really why are you whining about not getting a screen shot for two years? I mean that's what happened with FFXIII until recently, anything against them taking a little more time on FFCC on Wii? I mean they already proved you wrong by voicing that it's still in development, by your standards FFXIII should have been called vaporware.

And thing is FFCC is a better and established series compared to LR or UI on 360 which from every person I talked to that played LR they hate it, and then UI is good at best but still didn't get sales... SE is supporting Wii to DS connectivity when no other developer even first party is really supporting so you have a lot of facts going against all of your statements, Wii is getting the support the system deserves, it's quite obvious to everyone but yourself...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@Soriku: You seem to care a lot about me, you are here very fast whenever I post :)

What's that about Crapcom? I haven't said that word in ages, I was only pissed after the announcement of Spyborgs. Now I came to like tht company a bit more. They at least got MH3, though the thing that bothers me is that we don't know if it'll come to America or not. Soriku, man, you are just a little kid, but hating someone over the internet is a very serious issue. You might want to calm down and seek for proffessional help.

You also get rages whenever someone says that KH3 won't be on the Wii, that's why I love ctk.

@Maxwell: Wii desevers ports from the DS then? I should have bought a DS instead. You know that I bought the Wii to play games that specifically took advantage of it, not to play ports from countless consoles. The games you listed are just fillers, with the best one just not being shown. PS3 fans are also very mad about SE, it's not only me. The FFXIII situation was getting out of hand, but they finally released some vids, pics and info. Wii on the other hand hasn't seen a single hint about more support, all I remember from SE was Wada calling Wii a toy and saying that the casual market on the Wii will make possible games like wine, travelling and cooking guides.

I firmly believe SE are pissed about the success of the Wii and that Nintendo isn't willing to moneyhat them. SE is also pissed at Sony for not being the leader this gen, therefore they accept moneyhats from MS to make their money back after investing a hell lot of money on a console that ins't as successful as their initial investemnts shown. SE wasted a lot of money on researching the PS3, but they bet on the wrong console. They were going to ignore the Wii and 360 from the begining, seeing as how they ignored the previous GC and Xbox. But they realized that focusing only on the PS3 would mean bankrupcy, that's why they had to make their biggest console game multiplat and that's why Sony fans feel betrayed.

SE also realized that they could be making a quick buck on Wii owners by releasing ports, spin-offs, shovelware or downloadable games. No main franchises, no big games, no proper RPG's. They will keep on supporting the PS3 the most, but whenever there's a moneyhat coming from MS's side, they will take it and release rushed crappy games like IU and TLR.

Their only interest IS the PS3, the technology was purely developped for it, with years of research and millions in investment, if anything SE would love to see the Wii fail terribly, but it won't happen. They will firstly go bankrupt trying. So that's why I'm pissed about SE, because all their big home console games will end up on the PS3 (Because of all the tools and research done in understanding the PS3 architecture and the money invested in a lot of projects they got underway, but that they won't announce soon) or on the 360 (if there's a moneyhat, but the games will be rushed and therefore mediocre). Wii sales go directly into funding HD big games. If you can prove me incorrect I'll shut the hell up once and for all about this subject.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
@maxwell: None of those games is actually an important franchise. even 360 is getting a plethora of first class games. I wasn't this negative until E3, when I realized that SE wasn't taking the Wii seriously by any means. Then TGS arrived and my beliefs came true.

Other companies have already announced games for the Wii, good ones, great ones. Most got caught off guard hence the huge hole with no good 3rd party games from the Wii launch until 09, but SE hasn't even hinted at a possible Wii game. After releasing that crappy shovelware game called Soul Eater, which no one wanted in Japan, they announced a FREAKING DS PORT. Can't you understand what that means? Now this rumor that Wii may start getting DS ports, wth?

The only game most people cared about for the Wii was FFCC:CB, but there's no signs of it, there hasn't been a single screenshot for almost 2 years. That's why most people believe the game is still vaporware, even if it's said to be in development, people are right to doubt this. If they were taking the Wii seriously, they would have announced at least something for it, but they hadn't. They don't care if the Wii is selling the best there, they will ignore it because someone important at SE hates it.

You tell me why most third party companies have announced at least a big project for the Wii, some even multiple projects, while SE is porting DS games. Can you be anymore lazy than that? Lazy and insulting.

You are contradicting yourself... In a latter post of yours, I quote
"but whenever there's a moneyhat coming from MS's side, they will take it and release rushed crappy games like IU and TLR."

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)