By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest IX ....on my Wii?

trestres said:
@Soriku: How can this mean better Wii support from third party devs?? 0.o

That's some twisted logic I can't agree with. In reality this will mean that more devs will be encouraged to release ports of their best DS games on the Wii, while not making any games that make use of the Wii 's strengths, just like SE is doing.

Just be happy you don't get last-gen-ports anymore!

@Fishy: You're aware you've just proven that KH3>>>>>>>FFXIII(v)? Evidence at last!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Uh...they'll just see sales, see all the Japanese hype surrounding the Wii with games like MH3 + DQ IX, and put the Wii in serious decision making.

Btw, I found someone just like you on GoNintendo where he only posts bad things and when there's good things he rarely posts. Pretty scary I found a near tres clone :P Dude's name is lostinblue.

poor guy, he seems to be lost in nintendo's blue ocean strategy

on-topic: if they will release DQIX on wii, i hope they at least pump up the graphics, like that KH game for GBA which got released on PS2.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

@Soriku: I think ToS2 got harshly reviewed by the critics. It looks like a great game, and so far Namco Bandai is one of the best Wii supporters.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

What's the problem Tres? Really? ZOMG it's a DS port! So does that make Disgaea any worse? It's obvious all 3 could be done on DS and yet the last one came out on PS3?!??! ZOMG PS3 getting games that can be done on DS at nearly full price! Really you have no point so just stop before you say something to get yourself banned again...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

i hope the put it on the ps3 as well as the wii. and i wont demand breath taking graphics.

Around the Network

@Maxwell: I'm still trying to figure out the true part about the SE statement where they said that they will be supporting all consoles equally. Guess that if you count DS ports as good support, then it might be true.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
@Maxwell: I'm still trying to figure out the true part about the SE statement where they said that they will be supporting all consoles equally. Guess that if you count DS ports as good support, then it might be true.

i agree with you, there is not truthfulness in Square's statement about "treating each console equally". they havent even released a single game for ps3 or wii.

Your reply had nothing to do with what I said, I assume this is most likely due to you can't figure out a stupid unfathomable reason why PS3 would get a DS-ish game and it be a good thing for PS3 but horrible for Wii.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

deathgod33 said:
trestres said:

i agree with you, there is not truthfulness in Square's statement about "treating each console equally". they havent even released a single game for ps3 or wii.

Dragon Quest Sword says HAI!

Also if VC is considdered support then they've had a couple of VC games.

@maxwell: It's because Disgaea 3 isn't a DS game by any means. I doubt it could even run on PSP.

The game may be not so amazing technically, but it isn't an afterthought. Disgaea 3 was only released on the PS3, it wasn't released on the DS then ported to the Wii to get a quick cash in.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies