By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom hearts 2 producer, interested in the xbox 360

leo-j said:
Khuutra said:
leo-j said:
Like disney can stop microsoft from acquring an Ip.

Yeah, they can.

Do you have any idea how powerful Disney really is?

Do you have any idea on how powerful microsoft is?

Yes.

Around the Network

I'd laugh so hard if it gets released exclusively on the 360 (or if its a timed exclusive). It'd make my day to see the mass fanboy suicides.

I'd also buy said game :P

That article was pretty general.

It's not up to the producer where the game goes anyways lol.

I don't care, SE is dead to me. Atlus and Level 5 are the way to go.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Khuutra said:
leo-j said:

Yeah, they can.

CLASH OF THE TITANS

Really though, Disney and Microsoft are two of the largest companies in the freakin' WORLD. I don't think Disney can be bought off, even though I doubt MS would even care to try.

MARK MY WORDS PEOPLE: Kingdom Hearts III will be a multiplatform game for the first time in the history of the series, and have both the versions released multiplatform for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 at the same time in both North America and Japan. Europe will be either a few days or a few months late to have the game.

Also possible: The announcement will come at a Sony press conference, and the game will be optimized primarily for the PS3. However, they assure fans that it will be the same quality on both consoles. The game will be 2 discs for 360, not 3 and not 1.

Still easily in the realm of possibility: Kingdom Hearts 3 will be PS3 exclusive. End of story. 

Less possible if the given situation is achieved, but not improbable: The Wii will get its own Kingdom Hearts game as well, but may not be Kingdom Hearts 3.

Eh, sort of probable: And uh, Kingdom Hearts Versus 3 for PS3 exclusive? But seriously, timed exclusivity may be on Sony's side for this release.

Lolz: Kingdom Hearts will be a multiplatform game for PS2 and Wii, which is actually more possible then you think given the user bases of both consoles. 

Weeeeee: Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Wii exclusive. Reasythose Wii remotes with makeshift Keyblade skins people, Sora's coming to a Nintendo near you. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

It seems like the decision SE would take. They hate the Wii plus they aren't willing to support the PS3 either as of late, with no new games announced since 2006.

Looks like SE is betting all their money on the 360, hence the bankrupcy.

I say KH3 will be announced for the 360 at this Jump Festa.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Smashed said:
It's not up to the producer where the game goes anyways lol.

lol, I smell sweat. Anyway, I've heard the argument a million times that whoever, the Verses guy, loves the PS3 and that's why Verses isn't on the 360. That is an equally bullcrap argument. It's all business. If MS paid Square for KH3, they'd get it.

Despite your biases, the 360 has actually become a very diversified console, with many people playing it who would enjoy a game like Kingdom Hearts.

It would do my heart good to see it be mistakenly announced as a 360 exclusive, so I could hear your hearts skip a few beats.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Cough

Kingdom hearts Chains of memories was for both the NINTENDO GBA, and the SONY PLAYSATION 2.

mM
Soriku said:
Shadowblind said:
leo-j said:
Khuutra said:
leo-j said:

Yeah, they can.

Less possible if the given situation is achieved, but not improbable: The Wii will get its own Kingdom Hearts game as well, but may not be Kingdom Hearts 3.

And in what way will it fit in the story? Seriously...you can't just randomly have another KH game. This is implied too many times. If they wanted another one they would've announced one already. But they made it clear there'll only be 3 KHs before KH3. If the Wii will get any KH besides KH3...it will be a KH after KH3 and before KH4 if that even gets made. They're not gonna suddenly make another one for no reason.

Anyway, continue on with your unlikely predictions.

Love em, hate em, you can't lie that they are DA** FUN TO MAKE!

Lolz. I updated them with a final one or two. Who would have thought it could be this fun? Personally I hope for a Wii release, since I truely doubt its gonna come to 360 and I don't have a PS3. But boy, seeing heartless and keyblades and Others and Nobodies and jdhsgfkdsf in HD would be amazing! 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.