By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom hearts 2 producer, interested in the xbox 360

Nomura the guy who made KH loves him some Playstation and does not mind Nintendo so hmmmmm

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Pristine20 said:
KH3 360 exclusive confirmed? Disney may not want this though.

I'm sure Disney would like KH3 on the Wii..

I see this kind of statement a lot and I have to ask "Why?".  I mean Disney as a company could sell their movies and shows through Xbox Live to those attracted to the console by games featuring their characters.  They could sell other additional content through the service as well.  As a media company wouldn't it make sense for them to want to push a console that would give them the most media possibilities?

How about Kingdom Hearts with Microsoft's characters? We can finally have Blinx and Marcus Phoenix in the same game!

ROFLCOPTER, Xbox 360 + Kingdom hearts.. Um, no sorry.

Smashed said:
ROFLCOPTER, Xbox 360 + Final Fantasy.. Um, no sorry.

*coughafewyearsagocough*

Same thing. Anything can happen this gen! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

offcourse hes interested.....its a freakin XBOX 360!!!!!!! whod NOT be interested.....whos not a Sony fanboy?

leo-j said:
Like disney can stop microsoft from acquring an Ip.

Yeah, they can.

Do you have any idea how powerful Disney really is?

It would probably sell better on PSP than it would on 360. That'd be a terrible business decision.

If KH went 360 exclusive... well, then I wouldn't be too sad if SE went bankrupt :)

Khuutra said:
leo-j said:
Like disney can stop microsoft from acquring an Ip.

Yeah, they can.

Do you have any idea how powerful Disney really is?

Do you have any idea on how powerful microsoft is?

mM

I remember Nomura gave a hint at some "upcoming KH changes" a few months ago. So who knows?

But I dont think KH3 is going to 360 exclusively or something, actually, there is no mention of KH3 in the article at all, it's just that article describes Shinji as the KH producer, which he is (And also the producer of FFIX)