By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games are you gonna playing till the end of the year?

Currently I am playing the following

The last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey on the 360

It seems to me that TLR will take a longer time to finish than the other two. The battles are fun but it seems a lot of grinding is necessary to move further. I keep getting killed.

Around the Network

Left4dead, Valkyria Chronicles, LittleBigPlanet

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I should be able to finish Assassins Creed tomorrow, then after that I have to finish The Orange box, and by the time I finish the orange box it should be around Christmas and I'll get my new games :D

Valkyria Chronicles. /thread cease. And LBP and Persona 3 FES (gotta finish) and Persona 4.

Just recently bought it and started playing so I know I'll definitely be spending most of my time playing it: Monster Hunter Freedom 2, especially considering the fact a sect of students where I work play and have been bugging me.

From there it will be whatever I can make time for from Socom Confrontation to Chrono Trigger to Crisis Core to downloadable games I haven't played to other new and old games I've already bought but not played. The occassional FFXI I would hope too along with replaying starcraft and civ II and baseball mogul here and there.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

my problem is i buy without finishing first... i have a lot on my hands for the next few months already. i have games from the summer that i haven't completed yet which i won't bother listing.

valkyria chronicles
fable 2
gears of war 2
littlebigplanet
rock band 2
chrono trigger
ssf2t hd
naruto: uns
persona 4
chrono trigger ds

Bioshock (XBOX360), NHL Hitz Pro (Gamecube), Fable II, Assault Heroes, and Blue Dragon. Also maybe a little Mortal Kombat 1 thru 3 on my Genesis, with a gust of Road Rash, light sprinkles of Shining Force II(Wii VC) and a significant amount of Sonic Spinnball here and there.

I should be using my Wii Fit and if I can get my wife to play there will be some Commando3:WotB & Halo action goin' on.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Gears of War!!! The same game I've been playing since 2006. Wow it really has been 2 years and it's still the best

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Oh damn, good question!

Let me see, I still have to finish Tales of Vesperia (damn this game is long), Infinite Undiscovery (only passed the first area, and I like the combat system), Blue Dragon (at disc 2, not bad so far), Far Cry 2 (I'm only at around 25%), Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (I have 39 jiggies, w00t) and Gears of War 2 (going to get all the achievements for this one). I might be getting CoD: WaW and Prince of Persia, both on 360, because of my bro.

I'm also getting quite a few PS3 games this Christmas: Resistance 2, Valkyria Chronicles and LittleBigPlanet.

I just hope to be able to finish them all! @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Believe me, don't get Assassin's Creed. You will regret it.

I am currently playing BioShock, and I plan to get LBP, R2, VC and Uncharted soon.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective