By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games are you gonna playing till the end of the year?

I will be on the mountains with Shaun White (Wii), very good game.

Additionally: Beyond Good & Evil, Phoenix Wright, WiiFit, Zack&Wiki and Endless Ocean.

Once the Korg DS10 arrives, I will dedicate time to this as well.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I plan on finishing a decent amount of the games that i almost finished throughout the year so....

GTA4 (Ps3), Resistance: Fall of Man (Ps3), Saints Row (360), Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS), Professor Layton (DS), Okami (wii), Zack & Wiki (wii), NiGHTS (wii), Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS3), Secret Agent Clank (PSP), Lego: Indiana Jones (PSP), Psychonauts (PS2) and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP).

Then there are the other games that are out that I'll hopefully get for christmas (Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia (the DS game), Mirror's Edge, Resistance 2, and a few more...but i'll save that list for next year around this time when this thread pops up again.
It sounds like a lot but in most of those games, I'm really far along, there were just other games that came out when I was getting close to beating them.

Gears 2, Little Big Planet, CoD WaW, and some TFU until christmas, and then I should get quite a few games...

R2 will probably get most of my time since that game is badass, but I'll also play a fair bit of LBP and I wanna do a run-through of VC.

It's all about the game.