By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

RPG_Fanatic said:
josenieves1 said:

Santa forgot this Tiny Tim :'(      , but sign me up for the second round

And I thought I was the only one to not receive a gift.

He forgot me 2

Around the Network

Wow guys, come on! Deliver those gifts! You signed up for it and it's an amzing idea.

Theres a 2nd round? lulz sure i'll sign up.

Tease.

This was one of the best ideas I have seen in a long time. I really enjoyed participating. I got a great game from my secret Santa, and my Tiny Tim seemed very happy with his gift as well. This was a perfect idea, and you pulled it off very well. Congrats noname!

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

This was a brilliant idea, i hope i can participate next year. Kudos to everyone involved!

Around the Network
Mise said:
You know, I'll have to buy a new point card anyway for World of Goo since it costs 1500 points, and I have 1100 points left over. And I have a stable internet connection, despite my earlier predictions. So if we get a decent-sized group of Europeans to join the second round, and we can complete the exchanges by boxing day (or the day after it), sign me up as well. Again. And I don't even have to repost my info, since noname already has it. :P

I'll be happy to add you. Mind you, as things stand you'll know exactly who your Santa and Tim are, but...

O-D-C said:
hey u know what? sign me up for round 2.
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
wii code is 0203 0520 0803 3931 and i only have wiimotes for controllers as of right now, getting a classic today though.
josenieves1 said:

Santa forgot this Tiny Tim :'(      , but sign me up for the second round!

Santa should have your back by now.

Squilliam said:
Theres a 2nd round? lulz sure i'll sign up.

Welcome aboard, all of ya!

Quick reminder for people coming into the second round. Make sure to post your Wii Codes, Region, and Controller Options. (So your Santa knows if N64 or SNES games will work for you.)

Also helps to make sure your game collection is up to date so people gifting you can get an idea on what you like.

BrainBoxLtd said:

Quick reminder for people coming into the second round. Make sure to post your Wii Codes, Region, and Controller Options. (So your Santa knows if N64 or SNES games will work for you.)

Also helps to make sure your game collection is up to date so people gifting you can get an idea on what you like.

Huh... does SNES need a classic controller or does Gamecube work?

Kasz216 said:
BrainBoxLtd said:

Both will work. (All though for some SNES games the Cube one isn't practical)

However some people have neither one, so if they got gifted an SNES or N64 game, they wouldn't be able to play it.

BrainBoxLtd said:
Kasz216 said:
BrainBoxLtd said:

Both will work. (All though for some SNES games the Cube one isn't practical)

However some people have neither one, so if they got gifted an SNES or N64 game, they wouldn't be able to play it.

Yeah, was just curious incase the person i get only has one and it seems like one of those would be best... (if i get someone this time... )