By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

BoleroOfFire said:
^^Gift sent successfully.

yea sorry it was such an issue.  But I'm very greatful for my new Mega Man 9.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
BoleroOfFire said:

Glad you liked it!  Wasn't sure what you'd like.  I mean, whoever your Santa is wasn't sure.  So they thought you'd enjoy that since  you seem to be into platformers.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
Zucas said:
BoleroOfFire said:

Glad you liked it!  Wasn't sure what you'd like.  I mean, whoever your Santa is wasn't sure.  So they thought you'd enjoy that since  you seem to be into platformers.  

Wait a second...you seem to be uncannily familiar with the contents of Santa's mind...almost as if you're in his head. *gasp!* Does this mean you're really Santa's helper?

Ill go for a second round, when will that be?

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Finnbar said:
Ill go for a second round, when will that be?

Glad to have you! I'll be getting the ball rolling tomorrow. I've got a few ideas to make things easier this time around, but it involves an extra day or two, so late tomorrow/early Monday (California time) is when I'll send out the first wave of messages. I'm thinking that you'll know your Tim by Wednesday, and have the gifts due by the end of Monday. That should be enough time, I think...

Around the Network

My santa got me The legend of Zelda a Link to The Past. Amazing gift, i'm really glad I got it. Was really gonna get this game myself. Thanks to whoever my santa was!

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Hey Noname! If it's not too late I'd like to join in the second round as well. Only prob is - I'm from the UK so if you can't get anyone from Europe don't worry!

I'm glad to hear my Tim received his gifts- I hope he enjoyed them. I'm hoping I'll have been visited by Santa when I check my Wii later....

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Makepeacefox said:

Hey Noname! If it's not too late I'd like to join in the second round as well. Only prob is - I'm from the UK so if you can't get anyone from Europe don't worry!

I'm glad to hear my Tim received his gifts- I hope he enjoyed them. I'm hoping I'll have been visited by Santa when I check my Wii later....

You're more than welcome to join buddy! With luck, we'll snag at least one other European: I'll let you know if that doesn't happen.

A straggler from the first round reporting in.

To my Secret Santa (whomever it is): Sorry for the delay, I've been tied up in last-minute university projects for the last few days. I just got my Wii back online after some connection issues, and I've probably synched you now, so you can send your gift whenever you're able. :p

Thanks again to noname for organizing this shebang, and thanks for everyone who participated/will participate.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

wii code is 0203 0520 0803 3931 and i only have wiimotes for controllers as of right now, getting a classic today though.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1