By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

BoleroOfFire said:
noname2200 said:
BoleroOfFire said:

Still waiting for my Tim's friend code to register...

Hmm, that's disturbing. I know your Tim's done his or her gifting already, so your number should be added already. This is a distressingly common problem we're having...Let me know in an hour or so if it still hasn't registered, so we can try a workaround.

Okies.  The last time I checked was early this morning though.  I'll see what the status on that is when I get off work.  

After some research I am most likely your Tiny Tim. What is weird is that your friend code has been properly registered since Wednesday (ie. black not grey). I have no idea why there would be any problems on your end. I know this is cheating but I don't want to put my Santa through too much trouble.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

Good Lord.

I got Mega Man 9, Defend Your Castle, and Donkey Kong Country (which I have never played).

Santa, your generosity has humbled me. Thank you.

still no gi yerut you know giving is better then reciving!

Awesome! I got Lostwinds! I can't wait to try this.

I need to make some room on my Wii though. Did you know the Wii Fit channel takes 100 spots? That's crazy, DELETED!

Thanks again Santa! :3

@noname: I'm so up for another round. I'll try to pick up a card tomorrow after work, if anything I can just buy the points from the shop channel, so it's all good^^

I'll update my games collection tonight to make it easier on my next santa. Sorry about that^^;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Alright, so even though the first round isn't quite finished the second round is nearly up. Here are the participants so far:

noname2200
starbruin
moongoddess256
khuutra
maynard_tool
kasz216
BrainBoxLTD
dano
GalacticPenguin
PSwii60
theRepublic
sjgohan3972
Conman15
tokoro

SHMUPGurus

I still need some info from PSwii60, though.

If you want to join but don't see your name, let me know. So far we've only got North Americans, though...

Around the Network

As for the first round, it seems like the majority of problems are working themselves out, but we still have a few people who are having difficulty gifting and receiving. If you haven't added your codes yet, please please please please PLEASE do so now.

If you haven't given your gift yet, please do so too, or at least try, since a few people have been experiencing technical difficulties, and it'd be useful to have some more time to sort through them.

I've heard from many of you that haven't received a gift yet. If you haven't gotten anything yet, and haven't let me know recently (today or yesterday), please PM me again, so I can start checking up on folks/making backup plans.

A handful of folks have been completely MIA. Please check in soon and let me know what's up! Otherwise, I'll have to cut you from this round, with and perhaps bump you to the next round instead. Also, I know there are quite a few connectivity issues. I've got a crude workaround in mind for those, but I'll need to know how many people need it so I can plan ahead.

Long story short: if you're having difficulties, and I haven't heard from you, please give me a heads-up.

^ I'd like to join for round two!

And I didn't receive a gift yet, but it was my fault (because I couldn't add all of my Santa's Wii codes until today). I should receive it sooner or later though, at least I can feel it! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Welcome back!

^^Gift sent successfully.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

just received lost winds, sending secret of mana :P

cheers to noname, let's do this again, same time, same place.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"