By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation 3's third party support

XboxSoldier12 said:
ckmlb said:
XboxSoldier12 said:
The problem is PS3's "killer" 3rd party support doesn't sell to most consumers.

Who cares about the Wii, I like the 360 more than anything. And I'll be plenty satisfied with MGS4 for the 360 when it comes out for it.

Can you show me a link where it says MGS 4 is coming to the 360?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
XboxSoldier12 said:
ckmlb said:
XboxSoldier12 said:

Who cares about the Wii, I like the 360 more than anything. And I'll be plenty satisfied with MGS4 for the 360 when it comes out for it.

Can you show me any proof its not comming out? :)

Konami's president only said the PS3 won't be enough to make their money back. Are you honestly saying they're going to be making a Wii port instead? LOL!!! You fanboys I swear.

akuma587 said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
Because Crash was Sony's mascot, and Sonic was Sega's mascot, so when I use games to describe systems, I may sometimes relate to Crash, Sonic, or Mario. But that was in the past. When was the last time, before now, that I even mentioned Crash Bandicoot? And you went so far out of your way, to miss the major point of the thread, only to point out something almost meaningless? Even you're obsessing more on Crash than I am now, for if you truly did not care about him, you would not have pointed him out. Please stay on topic, because after you mentioned the Crash Bandicoot thing, others started to mention it to. Crash and Sonic are dead. No need to talk about them any more. I stopped talking about Crash, and Sonic, even though my last Sonic post wasn't too long ago. Anyways, I edit the first post, because apparently, I'm bashing the Playstation 3, even though I am not. I wrote the original post, so if I say I'm not bashing the Playstation 3, than I'm not bashing the Playstation 3. If I did not care about the Playstation 3, I would not be complaining, now wouldn't I? I am not going to return to this thread anymore. It turned into something I did not want it to be.

Sony doesn't need a mascot.  They didn't have one for the PS2 and look what happened.  Seriously, NO ONE CARES about Crash Bandicoot.  The franchise was going sour.  I repeat I am GLAD that Naughty Dog DITCHED the franchise.  They would have wasted development resources that could have been better spent elsewhere.

You don't really bring up any solid examples in your post, which is why you are pissing everybody off. 

Stop obsessing about Crash Bandicoot. He was a good mascot on the Playstation, but not on the Playstation 2. Nobody cares about him any more, so stop talking about him.

a.l.e.x59, what's your PSN ID?

XboxSoldier12 said:
ckmlb said:
XboxSoldier12 said:
ckmlb said:
XboxSoldier12 said:

Konami's president only said the PS3 won't be enough to make their money back. Are you honestly saying they're going to be making a Wii port instead? LOL!!! You fanboys I swear.

The only fanboy I see here is you. If it sells well there wont be a 360 port, besides nobody is going to buy it for the 360, they just want it so sony can burn to hell.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
XboxSoldier12 said:
ckmlb said:
XboxSoldier12 said:
ckmlb said:
XboxSoldier12 said:

The only fanboy I see here is you. If it sells well there wont be a 360 port, besides nobody is going to buy it for the 360, they just want it so sony can burn to hell.

Is that fear I sense? Since the 360 has the superior underbase, I fail to see how a 360 version would fail, and I can ensure you that it comming out for the 360 is a popular enough belief that you're not going to see nearly as many PS3 adopters as you would like when most are just planning on waiting for it to come out on the 360. I know I am. 

And yet again with the Sony Fan Paranoia, you seriously think everyone is out to get you. I lol'd at the fact you said I'm the only fanboy in what was itself a baseless attack and then followed it up with unfounded conjecture that did little more than dodged the point.

Again, I pose the question...

Can you show me any proof its not comming out for the 360? :)

Konami's president only said the PS3 won't be enough to make their money back. Are you honestly saying they're going to be making a Wii port instead?

Uber base or not, MGS is just not a typical xbot type game. Gameplay is to slow and the port would be a sales failure just like the mgs2 port for the xbox.

Hell i doubt 360 could run it, they would have to scale it back to make it work well. Porting it to the PC would be easier no hardware limitations and a much bigger user base.

@ Killzone3

Are you polish? I ask because of your signature - Hussars - polish heavy cavalery.

kber81 said:

@ Killzone3

Are you polish? I ask because of your signature - Hussars - polish heavy cavalery.

Yahh man!

Excepting some PC games that are only being released on the PC and the 360 for the conversion ease ,the Playstation 3 is receiving pretty much all the games .And a good bunch of exclusives ,too .I would be hard pressed to find some big games announced without its correspondant PS3 version coming .I am not speaking about shovelware as the new Crash .