By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The other wolf in Twilight Princess

Okay, I'm writing the title like that so there are no spoilers.

Warning: There will be some minor spoilers for TP in this OP. It is likely that there will be bigger spoilers later on. I ask that the bigger spoilers are blacked out, so that people who are willing to read with only minor (spoilers that don't affect the story, just side-quests and such) can read. Thanks in advance.

For the real thread.

Who is the golden wolf in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? I always thought it was just some random person, who we couldn't know who is. I noted one thing when I replayed the game though (I am playing it now).

He says "tecniques that are passed down in our bloodline".

Does that mean he is related to Link? I'm kind of confuzzled about this. Has a previous ancestor/relative to Link also been transformed into a wolf?

And has the ability to turn into wolf/person at any time.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:

Warning: There will be some minor spoilers for TP in this OP. It is likely that there will be bigger spoilers later on. I ask that the bigger spoilers are blacked out, so that people who are willing to read with only minor (spoilers that don't affect the story, just side-quests and such) can read. Thanks in advance.

For the real thread.

Who is the golden wolf in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? I always thought it was just some random person, who we couldn't know who is. I noted one thing when I replayed the game though (I am playing it now).

Does that mean he is related to Link? I'm kind of confuzzled about this. Has a previous ancestor/relative to Link also been transformed into a wolf?

I believe Khuutra said the skeletal knight was OoT's Link.  I got nothing passed that. 

Pixel Art can be fun.

Hmmm not sure...he might mean the Huyrilian blood line....

Former something....

It is thought by some he (the wolf and the lost warrior guy being the same person) is meant to be the Link from OoT... or at least one of his descendants

SmokedHostage said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

For the real thread.

I believe Khuutra said the skeletal knight was OoT's Link.  I got nothing passed that.

How does that make any sense? The OoT Link became a wolf after the events of MM, in which he became a Goron, Deku and Zora? So he has the abilities to become 4 different shapes...?

PS: It is "past" not passed when used like you do there.

Around the Network

Wasn't there a gravestone on the outskirts of Hyrule Castle that reveals some information about the skeletal knight? I kinda sorta forget... I might have to boot up the game again...

I remember reading that when the wolf appeared, and I think it was implied (but never confirmed...) that the White Wolf is Link's father.

HIGHLIGHT ABOVE (SPOILER)

I also thought that the guy who teaches you new moves, dressed up in all that metal get-up could be the white wolf, link's father, in human form.

Apologies, I have no idea how to do the spoiler tags.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Wiped said:

I remember reading that when the wolf appeared, and I think it was implied (but never confirmed...) that the White Wolf is Link's father.

I also thought that the guy who teaches you new moves, dressed up in all that metal get-up could be the white wolf, link's father, in human form.

It is easy. Do rich text reply. You see the colours in the top right corner? Press the right one of them, and choose that as black. What you write should now be on a black background. Highligting inverts the background colour, making it visible then.

Wiped said:

It is easy. Do rich text reply. You see the colours in the top right corner? Press the right one of them, and choose that as black. What you write should now be on a black background. Highligting inverts the background colour, making it visible then.

Wiped said: