By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The other wolf in Twilight Princess

^dont worry i could care less about time lines b/c this series isntment to keep tabs on them

each Zelda might hint back to another but they are really ment to be taken as one unit by itself and not linked unless directly by the game itself

the best example to put it in perspective is like teh different series of a comic book, sure they all deal with similar stuff but in teh end each story thread tends to go its own way regardless of how another might have turned out

and i wasn't really thinking steam punk

think more of the world of full metal, has science but its also a type of magic

Around the Network

also..how the HELL does PH link to FS?

Because it makes use of the same plot as TMC. In Japan, the Light Force (TMC) = Force Gems (FSA, PH) = Life Force (PH) = "Force"

PH is therefore a continuation of the FS saga. Why do you think Tetra has more Force than normal people? Because PH takes place after TMC (where this was first stated), that's why. In fact, the whole story is built around the same premise. And just like Vaati, Bellum is another Majin with the ability to feed on other people's life-force.

As for the Four Sword, it was made from the Picori Blade and the Elements. It's not really a mystery at all.

So is that considered a thematic link or an actual continuity link? In terms of the latter it seems a tenuous one, at best.

I think it might be both. Hidemaro Fujibayashi, who wrote the script for both PH and the FS games, stated that TMC is the first Zelda story (it tells the origin of Link's cap, the Four Sword, the Force, and Vaati, among other things), so it makes sense that PH would refer back to this previous work. The fact that he is now one of the top Zelda guys means he's likely to have a say in future games as well, so I would expect more games to follow this tradition.

still see no connection at all...ofcourse it comes after..since TMC is first BUT

huge contradiction..Light Force is probably Triforce of Wisdom..
wich link got in WW (same link..remember?)

and TMC can't happen right before..

WW comes after OoT

omfg...so many problems BUT

huge correction to problems: PH takes place in..some kind of rift..be it a time rift ot space rift...

he's either in a different time or dimension

I see them hinting at FS..don't worry..I just don't see a straight connection

and no..PicoriBlade was made..kind of having the use of Master Sword (kill evil)

then when you fix it it's the White Sword (like in LoZ)
AFTER you fuse White Sword with the elemtns THEN it's the Four Sword

don't tell me off here..I played the game thrice

Around the Network

No, the light force is not the Triforce of Wisdom. As PH explains, Force is the magical life-energy that exists within every living being - the light force is merely a large collection of Force, created by the Minish. Hence why both Vaati and Bellum are able to draw power not just from Zelda, but from everyone in the world. However, the fact that Tetra is singled out in PH is a direct reference to TMC and the light force, thereby establishing a connection between the games. If you can't see that, I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

and no..PicoriBlade was made..kind of having the use of Master Sword

then when you fix it it's the White Sword (like in LoZ)
AFTER you fuse White Sword with the elemtns THEN it's the Four Sword

What? The Picori Blade was crafted by the Minish for the Hero of Men. That's your origin right there - and just because it's blue doesn't mean it's the Master Sword. Then the White Sword was created when the blade was restored and re-christened by Master Melari, and finally the Four Sword was born when it was fused with the elements and the sword assumed it's true form.

Honestly, I don't see the problem.

you read what I wrote wrong..

XDD and the pirocri bale..the first one was broken..and afterwards the new one..white sword..wasn't finished..after the elements it turned into the fours sword

but..where the hell did you hear or read about this..'force' wich is life force or something?....lol

never mentioned in TMC..quotes or GTFO! lol..j/k
but quotes..or else I won't believe you

http://forums.legendsalliance.com/index.php?showtopic=15935

The Minish Cap/The Mysterious Hat: Ending

こうして リンク のはじめての 冒険は おわりました
しかし これからも リンク に ゼルダにハイラルに さまざまなできごとが おとずれるでしょう
そう ものがたりは つづいていくのです
フォースの みちびきが あるかぎり…

Thus Link's first adventure ended.
But hereafter, many kinds of occurences will perhaps come to Link and Zelda in Hyrule.
So, the story goes on.
As long as there is the Force's guidance...

The fact that it is life force is explained in FSA and PH, as well as being implied in TMC (Zelda can't live without it).

See, what's more interesting to me than the idea of a common life force shared between every living thing is the possibility that even this is a derivative of the power of the gods: all life springs from Farore, what have you. But, again, the fact that there is life force doesn't imply narrative continuity quite that strongly. That is certainly its intent and it's an obvious sign and it's difficult to argue with; I mean to say that it does not mean that in and of itself.

as the force's guidance I see..wich could still mean it's the Triforce..

Force..TriForce

why's it called TRIforce again?

there are three..look

I think FS trilogy takes place before the whole triforce games..

and they are connected somehow..NOT entirely different...

but PH screws it ALL over..as there IS a triforce..in that timeline (WW)
yet again..that adventure of link took place in an alternate timeline or dimension

as you can see in the beginning and ending of PH

that Light Force and Triforce are connected is obvious..yet there aren't enough games to prove it..OR disprove it