By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Can somebody help me? I want to know what rpg games are going to be available in the 2009 and its release dates. ty

Around the Network

white knight chronicles and i think its in march, jason and the arganauts i think is in january and sacred 2:fallen angel i think is in january as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Last Remnant, White knight Chronicles, all I know off for now

mM

Star Ocean The Last Hope March 3rd 2009(NA release)

Jason and the Argonauts actually looked really good when I saw a video of it as it was announced.

If we are lucky, FFXIII will come out next year. The PS3 should see Last Remnant next year as well, although it might not be worth the wait.

The new RPG announced by Sony of Japan (Demon's Soul?) might come out next year too.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

eternal sonata, valkyria chronicles

Riachu said:
Star Ocean The Last Hope March 3rd 2009(NA release)

I think he wanted ps3 releases. Star Ocean ps3 version has not been announced yet.

Demon Souls!

Seriously, that games looks awful.
Umm...

White Knight Chronicles
The Last Remnant
Final Fantasy XIII (I wish)

and an updated version of The Witcher, I believe. IGN's release dates should help you:

http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

EDIT: LOL, Two Worlds is coming to PS3 next year!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

u also have dragon age:origins from bioware, late next year as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

White Knight Chronicles
The Last Remnant
Demon's Soul

4 ≈ One