By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What about a "french vgchartz"

I have trouble understanding some people's English.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Ce n'est pas practique, ca va aller beaucoup de travaille!

Okay, how close was that?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Faxanadu said:
Barozi said:
ganondorf7799 said:
Hmmm eine Deutsche Version wäre sicher cool....! Weil alle deutschen Konsolen Foren einfach scheiße sind, würde es sicher viele neue member geben^^

Jop kannste laut sagen. Zum Teil blödsten Schund, den ich in solchen Foren zu lesen bekomme.

Höflichkeit ist sowieso nicht drinne.

Als ob die deutschen Mitglieder hier so viel besser wären. Speziell die aus Österreich.

Aber wir haben ja bereits unseren Thread: "50.000 Units sold in Switzerland", oder so ähnlich.

Deutsche Mitglieder aus Österreich ? Hört sich ja mal geil an, aber ich glaub ich weiß was du mir damit sagen willst ^^

Kantor said:
Ce n'est pas practique, ca va aller beaucoup de travaille!

Okay, how close was that?

Not bad. At least I understood it ^^

jaja, deutschsprachig halt...sorry. und mindestens ein Schweizer ist ja auch dabei.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

If there is any international version (and I think it's impractical to have any), it should be in the most widely spoken languages first. So, that means English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese first. Well, we have 1/3 done so far...

Around the Network

Hell, that would be too much work!

I surely wouldn't like to write every second article for vgchartz.de