By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Developers getting the hang of ps3: PS3 vs 360 multiplat comparison 08

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6201700/p-7.html

I have to say Im mighty impressed, Dead space looks astonishingly better on the ps3, World at war looks noticebly better as well.

Looks like developers are getting the hang of the ps3 when it comes to multiplatform titles, this is making me want to get multiplats now, which I stayed away from because of the 360 to ps3 port agenda, which seems to be changing o-O

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

Playstation 3 2009 bundle: $299.99 80gb ps3, White knight Chronicles, FF VII BD avent children, FF XIII demo

Dream bindle: Playstation 3 2009 playstation legends bundle: 160gb BC ps3, Killzone 2, God of war 3, MGS4, $299= Sonys comeback

WTH is in your sig. Were you on drugs when you wrote that?

My sig is what im hoping sony will do in 2009..

mM

its win only in 2 games.

How do you figure that Dead Space looks "astonishingly" better, especially with the shadow banding?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Dream bindle: Playstation 3 2009 playstation legends bundle: 160gb BC ps3, Killzone 2, God of war 3, MGS4, and Kaz Hirai's daughter's  hand in marriage $299= Sonys comeback

Yes maybe.

leo-j said:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6201700/p-7.html

I have to say Im mighty impressed, Dead space looks astonishingly better on the ps3, World at war looks noticebly better as well.

Looks like developers are getting the hang of the ps3 when it comes to multiplatform titles, this is making me want to get multiplats now, which I stayed away from because of the 360 to ps3 port agenda, which seems to be changing o-O

what are you talking about?? did you even look at the pictures?  were you aware of which pictures were for which system???

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

GooseGaws said:
How do you figure that Dead Space looks "astonishingly" better, especially with the shadow banding?

yah from where he get this figure ?

The DC game looks better on the ps3 as well, same goes with MADDEN the draw distance is better, Star wars looks noticebly worse.

As for the DEAD SPACE argument, yes the shadow "banding" kills the shot, but everything else on that screen looks singificantly better on the ps3.

mM

wow there is a huge difference in Force Unleashed.