By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ExciteTruck developers working on top-secret Nintendo game

Good lord, how many games are Nintendo having made anyway? It seems that every time we hear about a new game like this, it's never even being developed by an internal team (which are all, or most, at work as well).

I think 2009 and 2010 will give us A LOT of stuff from Ninty...

I personally hope this game is F-Zero, btw.

Around the Network

Interesting. I would agree with the predictions on F-Zero Wii. Of course, it could be anything.

i would kill for excite truck 2(love first one), but i think it's new f-zero game.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Good lord, how many games are Nintendo having made anyway? It seems that every time we hear about a new game like this, it's never even being developed by an internal team (which are all, or most, at work as well).

I think 2009 and 2010 will give us A LOT of stuff from Ninty...

I personally hope this game is F-Zero, btw.

They may be working in bigger projects. Remember, they are doing Wii Sports Resort and Pikmin. There are probably more games down the pipe line.And of couse any DS title they have.

(yeah yeah double post)

f-zero with 30 racers online-----AWESOME think about it i really hope is f-zero

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

Maybe an Excite Bike.. F-Zero would mostly likely be produced by Miyamoto and developed by the SEGA team that did GX. Also I feel Pilotwings is out of the question. Anyway, an Excite Bike would be nice but it might just be a retro comeback if you know what I mean.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Not sure how I'd feel about them doing F-Zero. Excite Truck was fun, but it involved a radically different style of play than F-Zero.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

F-Zero Wii would be great. Excitetruck 2, not so much.
(>'.')>

Unless it's Excite Truck 2 with online and more courses I'm not interested.

God Excite Truck is an awesome game.

twesterm said:
Unless it's Excite Truck 2 with online and more courses I'm not interested.

God Excite Truck is an awesome game.

Now I know I don't say this often enough

But anyone who wouldn't be satisfied with the next F-Zero is a communist. A big fat communist.

Are you a communist?

Seriously though I hope whatever this is is awesome.

I need to pick up Excite Truck, actually.