By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nerf N-Strike and QoS, Wii games that have HUGE legs?

Instead of using the terms legs, perhaps with some games we should use the phrase, less front end loaded. Some games will have great sales and some games will have crappy sales, but in the case of almost every Wii game (in NA and Europe), it's sales are less front end loaded. This is true of hits and flops.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

So... how 'bout them legs er... front loadedness vs. end loadedness...

(But seriously, splitscreen shouldn't be thought down on as some hindrance for gaming advancement. What could possibly be wrong with hanging out with a couple of pals duking it out to prove whom is better than whom? Always provides a whole bunch of fun.)

I don't understand how any gamer can think that splitscreen play is a hindrance.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

end load? LOL is this a new term created?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Well VG's preliminary Black Friday data suggests Nerf N-Strike is a big winner.
million Seller confirmed? :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

probably close to it

all i know is all the "kid" channels- nickolodeon, cartoon network to name two had A LOT of commercials for it...i mean at least 1-2 commercials an hr for the game.

i have not picked it up YET, but will for my son to play.

Nerf N-Strike wasnt a shovelware that everyone thinks it to be. Its a FPS ON-RAILS...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

UPDATE:

QoS is indeed endloaded(have legs) with 150,000 sales so far and the sales increased since last week.

COD WAW could have legs too and the sales increased since last week.Im updating my OP when this continues

The big taker on this was Nerf N-Strike from 10,000-20,000 and increased to 50,000 and it have sales of 70,000 in this week alone O_o

140,000 in sales so far. Im creating a thread about this when this contimues. BUT DANG! 140,000 in sales?!! WOW

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Just shows you need months to judge if a Wii game is a success. Some take even longer. Dewy's Adventure had just 30k a year ago, but is now up to 100k.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Did Konami profited from Dewy even it only sell 100,000? :?

E3 2010- Tape runs out