By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nerf N-Strike and QoS, Wii games that have HUGE legs?

yushire said:
Did Konami profited from Dewy even it only sell 100,000? :?

It was really low budget (used a really good engine, so it looks pretty good for that), so they made a profit even selling 30k. So the rest of "all gravy".

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

REALLY? Hmm now I wonder if Activision already profited form COD WAW and QoS Wii?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
REALLY? Hmm now I wonder if Activision already profited form COD WAW and QoS Wii?

Well having a premade engine likely reduced the costs a lot, plus the up front sales of the HD versions likely got their money back already. So the sales right now are likely pure profit (hopefully).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LOL and I think COD WAW Wii was still gaining profit, it seem more and more people buying and playing online everyday, there are posts that online accounts are in 62,000 now and it keeps growing...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg