By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nerf N-Strike and QoS, Wii games that have HUGE legs?

amp316 said:
He does not have a point. Goldeneye is definitely not a sucky game and it does have the best split-screen for a shooter ever. Also, everyone liked it back then. He doesn't know and is guessing. It's like me saying that the Ford Model T probably wasn't liked by everyone but I wouldn't know because I am too young.

I didnt say its a sucky game, but compared to Quake, Half Life deathmatch and Unreal Tournament? :/

Even that day many people already playing LAN games including me in those times.

Though in console FPS alone its number one nothing can beat it, even console FPS are becoming online like Halo. I myself wants a splitscreen multiplayer and long singleplayer campaign on a FPS console thats why I like Black and Time Splitters Future Perfect ALOT. but sadly things have changed already. Im still buying COD WAW Wii though if its available even without splitscreen so as The Conduit.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
amp316 said:
He does not have a point. Goldeneye is definitely not a sucky game and it does have the best split-screen for a shooter ever. Also, everyone liked it back then. He doesn't know and is guessing. It's like me saying that the Ford Model T probably wasn't liked by everyone but I wouldn't know because I am too young.

I did not like it so your post fails. ;)

OK this makes me shed a tear a little bit, now to think about it why console FPS dont have splitscreen multiplayer anymore! >.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

How old are you? 15?

I said back then. You said back then probably...

It was much more popular than Quake yushire.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
How old are you? 15?

Maybe Im young in those days, Im playing LAN in late 1998-1999 till CS comes out. LAN was new in those days...

When did Golden Eye comes out anyway?

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

1996 or 1997.

Somewhere in there.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
How old are you? 15?

Now how old I would have been playing those games back then, 5? That is just lame and insulting.

When did I say back then propably? Or what are you referring to?

Do you have the sales figures (+pirated units) for quake I/II? If you don't your claim is pretty much pointless.

edit:

oh.. sorry if that was not meant to me :p

amp316 said:
1996 or 1997.

Somewhere in there.

AH OK I thought its the same year as Half Life comes out :P LOL no wonder... So its revolutionary in that time then. BTW is thuis the first console game that have multiplayer?

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Trust me. GoldenEye was much bigger than those games. Quake was the unnofficial sequel to Doom. It had a lot prettier graphics and a lot less enemies making it inferior to Doom.

I didn't realize that games were judged solely on sales.

That game Okami must be horrible then.

I thought you talking to esa-petteri Im 27 but most of you are in over age of 30 so Im still young in those days. I still dunno what N64 goldeneye is. Im 15 or 16 years old when it comes out and still playing the NES at that time...

E3 2010- Tape runs out