By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 4 out of 5 nominations for game of the year are on ps3, 2 exclusive

Nomination are Grand Theft Auto 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Fallout 3, Littlebigplanet and Gears of war 2

http://www.spike.com/event/vga/page/vote/category/29518

I think Metal Gear Solid 4 will win

Around the Network

Its gametrailers, expecting GTA IV, despite being horrid compared to the other games on that list..

mM

My guess is GTA IV, because of the *oh holy lord best game evaaaaah, let's give it a 10+ just because the box looks cool and says grand theft auto!!!!!* mentality of reviewers this year.

Let's pray for Fallout 3.

leo-j said:
Its gametrailers, expecting GTA IV, despite being horrid compared to the other games on that list..

Since the review system that you so love and put in the signature has it at 98-97. It is obviously "better" compared to the other games on that list.

This by using the review system you so love. I personally don't care about who wins what.

I hope its littlebigplanet that is something totaly new cool and awesome!

Around the Network

MGS4 is the only logical choice. LBP and Gears could fight for 2nd place, but the first place is only right for MGS.

>_> I really dislike last years show I don't have high hopes for this years either...

Former something....

I agree with all nominations except GTA IV. Think Prince of Persia, SSBB, or Left 4 Dead would have made a better replacement.

Any list that excludes Brawl is full of fail.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i think lost odyssey would have made a better choice than gta4.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1