By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Delayed til Q2 2008???

From the same press release:

"* For the fiscal year ending October 31, 2007"

Which means Q1 must be november-january and Q2 is february-april

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
it says second quarter fiscal 08 that is not february to april 08. Fiscal year 08 doesn't even start until april. That would put this game in September/October 08 right?

Quarter 1 = Jan, Feb, March

Quarter 2 = April, May, June

Quarter 3 = July, Aug, Sep

Quarter 4 = Oct, Nov, Dec

But depending on the business it can vary. 

我是广州人

There goes Microsoft's Halo GTA Madden thing...

Great news for everyone. I am always glad to see a company making sure a game is made to the best possible quality. I think this is a huge hit to MS now as GTA4 was the only game besides Halo and Mass that I was looking forward to. This gives Sony a much better lineup for the fall and christmas. This gives Sony a chance to lower the PS3 price point again before the game launches. I think if you have a 299.99 360 going up against a 399.99 PS3 in april of next year, that offically puts the nails in the coffin for Microsoft. Look what else Sony has in that time frame. They have MGS4, LBP, and Killzone all schedualed for that point in time.
Enoughf doom and gloom, back on topic. I have higher hopes now for GTA4 and am actually exited about the game again. It looks like they are going to try and really make it a reat product. Props to Rockstar for being straight forwaed with the fans.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Theres a lot of companies that have their own fisc year dates. One of my internships ran feb to april as quarter 1.

我是广州人

Around the Network
koffieboon said:

From the same press release:

"* For the fiscal year ending October 31, 2007"

Which means Q1 must be november-january and Q2 is february-april

Yep.  Feb-April. 

Barring further delays, of course. 

the Wii is an epidemic.

Well it's good news for Nintendo and Bioware at least.

This sucks

I suppose the "greatest lineup ever " of the 360 is officially screwed .At least they have Halo 3 ,Mass Effect and Call of Duty 3 .

The PS3 will also notice the blow but it will have Ratchet and Clank ,Heavenly Sword ,Lair ,Unreal 3 ,Haze ,Call of Duty 4 ,Uncharted,Eye of Judgemente ,Singstar ...and in Japan with some luck Devil May Cry 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4 (both announced for Winter in Japan ) .

the ps3's lineup this fall is looking even more tempting than the 360's in my opinion... Haze .. unreal 3..uncharted drakes.. time crisis..ratchet and clank.. sweet sweet sweet .. the 360 does have halo 3 though.. i guess thats enough..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

i thought metal gear was a worldwide release in march..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732