By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Delayed til Q2 2008???

http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=258238

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO) today announced revised revenue and earnings guidance for fiscal 2007.

Take-Two is reducing its fiscal 2007 guidance primarily to reflect the movement of the launch of Grand Theft Auto IV for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from the fourth quarter of fiscal 2007 to fiscal 2008, due to additional development time required to complete the title. The title is now planned for release in the Company's second quarter of fiscal 2008. Additionally, Take-Two is updating third quarter and fiscal year 2007 guidance to reflect the movement of Manhunt 2 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system and the Wii out of the third quarter and the fiscal year.

Around the Network

WOW! If this is true.... This was one of Sony's BIG titles for the end of the year.

Also means halo 3 has no sales competition for the 360 this fall.

我是广州人

Wouldn't be surprise if it is because the 360 may in the future require the hardrive and GTA 4 will be a big reason for those that don't already have it to get it. From what I seen GTA 4 seems huge so might need help from the hardrive for it to run on the 360. This is just a theory though.

How could this not be true? It's taken from the Take2 site directly.

is this serious?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Wow this changes a lot if it is true...

I've always had the opinion that GTA IV was going to sell more 360's than Halo 3 would. If this is true, then I don't see the 360 having any chance at having the lead going into the holidays.

To Each Man, Responsibility

wow... poor ps3/xbox owners.. is Take two in love with nintendo or what :o With Mario galaxy & smash bros coming soon the war could be over sooner than expected

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Yeah I can confirm that it is on there site, just google'd "take two" and went to their news section. Its there...

This really does change a lot....

To Each Man, Responsibility

low and behold, its stock plunges 15% after hours.

the Wii is an epidemic.

it looks like this is true. This is straight off the take 2 website.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X