By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see in the next Zelda?

Actually, I change what I want.

This may sound offensive, but what I want is for none of the predictions in this thread to come true. I find that almost every single one will ruin the game, or turn it into something it isn't (which is a very bad idea).

I want the next game to be an 80 our long on-rails game.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

I would like to see the huge forest they removed from TP I was so looking forward to that and the monsters jumping down from the trees.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Oyvoyvoyv said:

This may sound offensive, but what I want is for none of the predictions in this thread to come true. I find that almost every single one will ruin the game, or turn it into something it isn't (which is a very bad idea).

That certainly will not make the game better, though if they chose to do so I will buy it but cry wile playing it :(

Roma said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

That certainly will not make the game better, though if they chose to do so I will buy it but cry wile playing it :(

I'm kidding. My point was that even though that could sound like a good idea at first, you would have to be retarded to agree with it after a little while. It totally interferes with the top part of my post.

I want a ghetto dungeon in the next game, with Link and the Boss facing off in a rap battle in the end

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Roma said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I'm kidding. My point was that even though that could sound like a good idea at first, you would have to be retarded to agree with it after a little while. It totally interferes with the top part of my post.

Thank god for that I thought you where going insane! lol I do get what you mean though but it is fun discussing stuff like this and you never know Nintendo might listen to some of the ideas but in the end even if they don’t I do know they will do a good job as they always do. I am really surprised how company’s leek info about there games yet Nintendo almost never does…

Roma said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Roma said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

Thank god for that I thought you where going insane! lol I do get what you mean though but it is fun discussing stuff like this and you never know Nintendo might listen to some of the ideas but in the end even if they don’t I do know they will do a good job as they always do. I am really surprised how company’s leek info about there games yet Nintendo almost never does…

Yeah, I agree that it is fun discussing, but I'm really glad that even my own hopes aren't going to come true.

I want to see OniLink or some replacement super-Link.I'd really like a story like Onimusha 3:time travel between the future(with technology) and the past(typical zelda world) because the baddies are workin from both fronts and only by travelling to & fro through time can Link stop them.This will open up opportunities for new weapons,baddies,dungeons and locales that don't feel recycled from previous zeldas.Personally,I also want these three things but from a thread I started earlier,http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=50083&page=3,I know many people don't agree.

1.Mature cel-shaded art style similar to new prince of persia

2.Voice acting

3.Involving,complex storyline(don't go as far as metal gear acid,though.dat story was so complex,except 1 guy,ALL the main characters turned out to actually be someone else.You suddenly discover that Mr.X is actually Dr.Y

I think everybody agrees that they should up the battle & boss difficulty,some of the bosses should mix in brute force with the regular ''do X 3 times'' thing and they should use all the weapons to their full battle potential.I mean,in TP,the sword had hidden skills.Why can't all the weapons have hidden skills?Imagine the combinations possible with Link's arsenal!Hey,Kuutra,Roma & SmokedHostage,I'm really curious to know what your comments on my post are.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Good Idea: More Oni-Link, not so sure about going to "modern times" though.

1- You mean like the HD games right?  If so, okay.
2- "Hey!  Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse ME Princess!"  Want it now?
3- That's asking for WAAAAAAY too much from Nintendo.

Difficulty and Combinations- Sounds cool.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

tolu619 said:

I want to see OniLink or some replacement super-Link.I'd really like a story like Onimusha 3:time travel between the future(with technology) and the past(typical zelda world) because the baddies are workin from both fronts and only by travelling to & fro through time can Link stop them.This will open up opportunities for new weapons,baddies,dungeons and locales that don't feel recycled from previous zeldas.Personally,I also want these three things but from a thread I started earlier,http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=50083&page=3,I know many people don't agree.

1.Mature cel-shaded art style similar to new prince of persia

2.Voice acting

3.Involving,complex storyline(don't go as far as metal gear acid,though.dat story was so complex,except 1 guy,ALL the main characters turned out to actually be someone else.You suddenly discover that Mr.X is actually Dr.Y

I think everybody agrees that they should up the battle & boss difficulty,some of the bosses should mix in brute force with the regular ''do X 3 times'' thing and they should use all the weapons to their full battle potential.I mean,in TP,the sword had hidden skills.Why can't all the weapons have hidden skills?Imagine the combinations possible with Link's arsenal!Hey,Kuutra,Roma & SmokedHostage,I'm really curious to know what your comments on my post are.

Yeah Oni link looks cool but I have never plaid him. I never gathered all the fairies in MM, that’s what you had to do right? I don’t think Nintendo would use him twice but maybe something like him.

Well I like the idea of the skill thing but I think that not all weapons need it or can use it. Like the boomerang I think would be enough with magical upgrades.

Difficulty is a must and it would be cool if every weapon had its own amount of damage. I want to see a damage meter and maybe some of the bosses regain there strength like in metroid prime 3 that would be cool.