By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony...why do you do this to me...

Well, the 360 is benefitting from a "price cut recency" effect, just like how Sony benefitted from it last Christmas. Judging by how things go, MS would have succeeded in filibustering any gains the PS3 can make against the 360.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network
Afterman said:

As a PS3 fan...I can believe the numbres of this week 360 vs PS3. In fact, I do believe them. Its obvious.

I cant take it. 360 its eating PS3 alive. I mean...until the next PS3 price cut...I dont want to even imagine the difference between both of them. 200K of difference.

Call it price, call it economic crisis...call it "360 monster"...but the PS3 its bleeding.

Bravo 360. Bravo. You reached the $200 dolar price tag in middle of  a crisis.And your competition, with it bluray, and built in wifi, and home and everything else...its at $400m, still, huge losses.

Man people are killing me with this joke treads, do you have a ps3, then forget about sales and enjoy your freaking ps3, lets sony focus on marketing and sales and you enjoy playing video games, they are focusing on gain moeny with the mnachine not losing more, they are selling better than last year, and the losing money ratio is gettig slimer, if they manage to make money then they will take more risk, I'm just more worry in sony not making a profit, because becasue if they can turn a profit they can  put more money on more games, better quality and atract trhird party companies by putting a few bucks and buy and exclusive. But man what really killing the ps3 is not the price is the bad reputation and the hating the console is geting since release, man almost every web site had negative complains about the ps3 even a few web sites are now to be pure ps3 haters, developing comapanies are showing hate too. Local store too, too many ps3 haters on store are killing sales too, and the worst part sony fanboys those are the people making the ps3 do worse, because they always post treads about ps3 getting worried, ps3 disapoints, poor sales, i don't know if that game would be great, im unsure unsure unsure, thats what happens to ps3 owners are unsure of themself, 360 fanboys are always hyped and help microsoft and the 360 get promotion because they are positive people always hyped by their games good or not, even TooHuman was very hyped, the game was bad, them they skiped to the others, they show ps3 hate but that is not affecting the sales because they are now as haters but ps3 supporters are the one worrying and hurting the ps3. Look at diferent forums and you will se by the way most of those are in america, and i begining to suspect that america just like microsoft is in europe (not UK by the way) that are a hated companny, america hate sony a little bit too. Just ask these nintendo fanboys hate sony, PC fanboys hate sony, Microsoft fanboys hate sony, and in a few years ago SEGA fanboys  a long time nintendo hater turns his hate to SONY to. So what do you expect, poor sony trying to fight all those at the same time. Play your games and forget about it.

fjburgos said:
Afterman said:

As a PS3 fan...I can believe the numbres of this week 360 vs PS3. In fact, I do believe them. Its obvious.

I cant take it. 360 its eating PS3 alive. I mean...until the next PS3 price cut...I dont want to even imagine the difference between both of them. 200K of difference.

Call it price, call it economic crisis...call it "360 monster"...but the PS3 its bleeding.

Bravo 360. Bravo. You reached the $200 dolar price tag in middle of  a crisis.And your competition, with it bluray, and built in wifi, and home and everything else...its at $400m, still, huge losses.

Man people are killing me with this joke treads, do you have a ps3, then forget about sales and enjoy your freaking ps3, lets sony focus on marketing and sales and you enjoy playing video games, they are focusing on gain moeny with the mnachine not losing more, they are selling better than last year, and the losing money ratio is gettig slimer, if they manage to make money then they will take more risk, I'm just more worry in sony not making a profit, because becasue if they can turn a profit they can  put more money on more games, better quality and atract trhird party companies by putting a few bucks and buy and exclusive. But man what really killing the ps3 is not the price is the bad reputation and the hating the console is geting since release, man almost every web site had negative complains about the ps3 even a few web sites are now to be pure ps3 haters, developing comapanies are showing hate too. Local store too, too many ps3 haters on store are killing sales too, and the worst part sony fanboys those are the people making the ps3 do worse, because they always post treads about ps3 getting worried, ps3 disapoints, poor sales, i don't know if that game would be great, im unsure unsure unsure, thats what happens to ps3 owners are unsure of themself, 360 fanboys are always hyped and help microsoft and the 360 get promotion because they are positive people always hyped by their games good or not, even TooHuman was very hyped, the game was bad, them they skiped to the others, they show ps3 hate but that is not affecting the sales because they are now as haters but ps3 supporters are the one worrying and hurting the ps3. Look at diferent forums and you will se by the way most of those are in america, and i begining to suspect that america just like microsoft is in europe (not UK by the way) that are a hated companny, america hate sony a little bit too. Just ask these nintendo fanboys hate sony, PC fanboys hate sony, Microsoft fanboys hate sony, and in a few years ago SEGA fanboys  a long time nintendo hater turns his hate to SONY to. So what do you expect, poor sony trying to fight all those at the same time. Play your games and forget about it.

*crushed by wall o' text*

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

PAINTRAINWooWoo said:
But guys cant you just get 2 jobs and get a ps3?

Haha that made me laugh! be nice man

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Infamous said:
fjburgos said:
Afterman said:

*crushed by wall o' text*

You don't have to read it just jump the wall and thats its.

Around the Network

We need a "Fanboy Meltdown" section on this forum. I've seen quite a few of them lately.

More like microsoft why are you doing this to sony.

Sony was fine until microsoft decided to yank off nearly every game on the ps3, and dropped the 360 to DS price in Europe, and Japan.

mM
Afterman said:

And that is exactly why it's too pricey. People complain about the 360 saying "Well if I buy everything, it's going to cost a lot more", totally disregarding the fact that if people don't buy everything, they're saving a ton. Whereas with a PS3, you don't have the option. It's all or nothing.

If I could buy a cheap PS3 with a harddrive, and forego the Blu-Ray player (am I the only one who's in no rush to replace my 300+ dvd collection?), I would have. But I have no need for Blu-Ray.

Clearly a 360 troll masquerading as a PS3 fan.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I'll be patiently waiting for 2009, the year of retrbution... let's see how MS holds up against that.